Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

who should win the MVP?

honestly i think brett should. only becuz of all the records he broke this year. and he's humble and dosent get all cocky..

idc what ppl say how brady should get it...

or anyone else in that matter
    03 crew cab duramax: DD
    01 SLP ss: bolt ons, FOR SALE!

imo, only if he wins the superbowl.
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If brett gets it, it would definitely be a "legacy" award. It's not that he's not anywhere close to being the MVP, or having an MVP "type" season, he is...but he not playing like Brady is this year. Still, there will probably be a few sentimental votes for him.

But usually, BEST TEAM'S BEST PLAYER = MVP
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Brady, Romo, Favre all in the running, Brady has the obvious edge, then it's a toss up. if you look at the teams, i'd say the Packers would suck if Favre wasn't there. the Cowboys could start another QB and still be decent. therefore i go with Favre. like it was said above, whomever wins the super bowl prob gets it
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

Do they do the voting before the Super Bowl like baseball? I forget....

I think Brady has it hands down, even with a couple mediocre weeks his numbers are out of this world this year. In a normal season Favre would have a much better chance, the season Brady is having is once every so often, even though Manning did it a couple years ago.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    Brady has it. I mean especially if they go undefeated and he breaks the single season TD passing record. Favres had a damn good year, and any other year he'd be the sentimental favorite, but Brady is playing like no one ever has.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

it would be nice him gettin another mvp title..hell, he already got sportsman of the year..
    03 crew cab duramax: DD
    01 SLP ss: bolt ons, FOR SALE!

I say, brady or randy moss and just maybe favre because he just broke dan marino's record lol. but we will see.

Seems like Patriots will go to superbowl
    Personal Best - 10.4 @ 140mph(110oct)2010
    10.9 @ 130mph (92oct) 2010
    10.004@154mph 2012. & still need driving lessons
    BEEyond ENG>>
    Special thanks to Bee/Beeyond Engineering. Waldo, Henry, and the crew!

ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE....TOM BRADY...even if you hate the man the numbers dont lie...Favre isnt even close to being the mvp...you GET HALL OF FAME VOTES FOR CAREER MILESTONES not mvp's
    " EVERYBODY HAS A PLAN...UNTIL THEY GET HIT!!!!!!!"

pickardracing
    The question you need to ask is simple.

Where would either of these teams be without their quarterbacks?

I've got a feeling that the Pats would still be a contending team with all the talent they have.

Not so sure the Packers would be a contender without Favre.

Favre > Brady

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    i agree with hrsp about the hall of fame votes compared to MVP, BUT, i still say that will have some sway in the voters mind for MVP.

I say it's gonna be either Brady or Farve like the rest of you. Forget Romo, this last game proved he doesn't deserve it.

If they go undefeated and win the S.B., then Brady will get it. I think the only shot Farve has at it is if he goes further into the playoff's then Brady. I think that will be the deciding factor

It should go to Favre or Romo. I hate Romo but he is in the running. Brady shouldn't get it cause the point of the award isn't the best numbers. It is for the player most valuable to HIS team that led them to a winning season. The Packers would be no where near their current position in the NFL without Favre. They would be at 500 at best and that is what makes a player an MVP. I could put up numbers playing with the talent Brady is surrounded by. He isn't the sole reason they are where they are. Romo is like Favre but still with more help than Favre gets on the Packers. Not saying they suck but without him they are doomed right now.

Brett Favre should win, and he will get it for sure with a Super Bowl victory.
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndegroot2
    Twitter: http://http://twitter.com/deggyfresh
    PS3 name: deggyfresh

98 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x2 - Still ready for some snow drags.

ouch my head hurts

favre cuz dallas and ne do ok without romo or brady...packers do **** without favre
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda69 View Post
    favre cuz dallas and ne do ok without romo or brady...packers do **** without favre
    um...no that makes no sense...brady is MVP enough said...

thank hrsp....

brady I agree but just maybe moss :-)

If patriots did not have brady, believe me they will be still raw!
    Personal Best - 10.4 @ 140mph(110oct)2010
    10.9 @ 130mph (92oct) 2010
    10.004@154mph 2012. & still need driving lessons
    BEEyond ENG>>
    Special thanks to Bee/Beeyond Engineering. Waldo, Henry, and the crew!

Quote Originally Posted by hrsp View Post
    um...no that makes no sense...brady is MVP enough said...
    guess the idea of the "MOST VAULABLE PLAYER" eludes you.....
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

Brady should win but they might give it to Brett just to make him feel good. There are so may Farve a$$ kissers out there it's pathetic.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    yeah...i don't agree that it's the person that's most valuable to any given team...if that was the case, then the teams record would indicate that while valuable to the team, overall your not that valuable (as if you were a great player on the MIA dolphins). Best teams most valuable player is almost invariably best player or MVP of the best team...

...this year though, I think most your top tier teams put forth convincing cases for their respective best players though.
    Last edited by Prince Valiant; 12-19-2007 at 09:48 AM.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!