random snowmobiling thread

just thought we could get an ongoing, snowmobile related thread going. Post up where ya been riding, what you ride, funny stories that happened on the trails, etc. etc..

Today my son and I wanted to hit the trails for a while, we parked at the end of Stockhausen lane right by Stocky's. We're unloading the sled and a couple of drunks across the street are loading their's onto the trailer, which is being towed by a HOOPTIE a$$ monte carlo. Trailer is tilted down, first drunk just jams on the gas, goes up and over the trailer and the skis end up on the trunk of the car! Second drunk was to the right of him, a few feet behind....too drunk to realize he should stop, he plows into the trailer (which is now level) and destroys his already raggity '74 Cheetah!

My son fell in the snowbank crying from laughter.

I tried to jump on a deer and ride it once down the trail when it ran out next to me on my sled. I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by badass88gt View Post
    I tried to jump on a deer and ride it once down the trail when it ran out next to me on my sled. I missed it.
    While biting down on a buck knife

LOL, no. Drunken riding back in the day. Deer jumped out next to me, ran right down the trail, so I got a bright idea in my head. Just as I jumped off he cut into the woods. I only managed to slap his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by badass88gt View Post
    LOL, no. Drunken riding back in the day. Deer jumped out next to me, ran right down the trail, so I got a bright idea in my head. Just as I jumped off he cut into the woods. I only managed to slap his ass.
    lol!!! i saw two deer the other night and i chased them around a feild for a little bit, though about jumoing on, but they had to be running pretty good.

Clinton
    70 challenger- JUST SITTING
    63 Dodge polara- 588 HEMI-1101 rwhp & 1090 rwtq. 8.07 @ 168
    99 Ram 4x4- slow DD
    The toys- 08 Polaris IQR 600RR and Polaris Predator 500 Cross Country

kinda like steer wrestling in the rodeo! That's some redneck schit right there