Are the rest of the Packer games

Important to you? Will you be watching with the same enthusiasm since they already won the division? Since they have won the division should they sit out some of the players to get ready for the post season?

no there still fighting for homefield throughout the playoffs...so they "have" to win for that and get a lil lucky
    " EVERYBODY HAS A PLAN...UNTIL THEY GET HIT!!!!!!!"

Dallas isn't going to lose. Dallas would need to lose 2 of 3 games for us to get home field advantage.

but we still "need" to win to keep the pressure on em...

and i dont think dallas will loose either..but for packer fans its our only hope
    " EVERYBODY HAS A PLAN...UNTIL THEY GET HIT!!!!!!!"

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    Every Packer game I watch with enthusiasm. So for me atleast it doesn't make a difference.

I don't think you can hold out players. They'll get the first round bye unless they have a huge collapse. Maybe in the last game if they have everything in place you sit players in the 2nd half. But it seems like resting players backfires alot in the NFL.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

If they are hurting they should be rested. Then play the starters for the first half or for 3 quarters just so they don't get out of their game. The playoffs should be interesting if we are a healthy team.

Playing for a first round bye gotta win em