Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    No sleep till Brooklyn Heat Seeker WS6's Avatar

BW3's Car Show Compliments

Jess & I had a great time at the show! Many cool cars and great talking with everyone. Yoosef & all other event co-ordinators, you guys did a fantastic job with everything.
    100-0 faster than your 0-60

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    it's YoosOf!!!!!!! hehehhe

anyways, yes, a very good time, and a pretty good turnout. too bad only ONE mustang showed up. What's with that Had a great time and can't wait for next year!

Chris

It was a very good time with Beautiful weather all day finally! I love the way the trophies and plaques came out. We will have to come up with a better way of judging/tallying up cotes for next year. But still a good day!

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    beautiful day it was....saw some good cars out there, unfortuantely couldn't stick around too long

My favorite was the AMC eagle parked next to Kory's
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Yes ! they did a great job ,the trophies and plaques were top notch 'Ive been to to other car shows were they give ya a mug
    prizes were outstanding
    lmao my work truck is still sitting there "i just thought of that"
    Ack back to the T/A gotta catch up now smells like a farm truck but still has giddy up

Senior Member..now yer posting! Kory 88Iroc lt1's Avatar
    You guys did a great job.
    It was alot of fun, and great to see everyone.
    Kory
    88 Iroc 94 lt1 Ai dominator heads,cam ported intake, 1.6 promag rrs,homebuilt equal length long tube headers, hooker catback, cutout, csi wp,t56, hurst shifter,street twin, ls1 brakes all around. homebuilt 8.8 rear with 4:10 fms gears. 12.74@111 350 rwhp/360rwtq New times and dyno numbers to come.

I build custom subframe connectors/headers

Thanks guys, I and the entire family had a great time...

And the trophies were definitely something you like to display...

Brew City Muscle Original!!! Stangman98's Avatar
    That sucks that I couldn't make it. We didn't get home from crusing last night until around 3 am and I was in bed at 4 but had to get laundry and sh** done today. I will try my damnedest to make it next year.
    In Progress
    604BBF/TH400/Radials

Guys there were some very nice rides there and well organized, too bad i couldnt have stayed longer.

Unfortunately, I had to work today so I couldn't make it. Its not like I have a car in show condition anyway but it wouldve been nice to see everyone again. I'll definately have to plan on making next years!
    Project Whoop yo ass v2.0 is underway.......

If ignorance is bliss, why arent there more happy people in the world???

Some people just don't know how to drive...I call these people... "Everybody But Me."

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    It was a good show next time I will show up earlier than 2:30 and actually regester the car.
    1985 MONTE CARLO SS
    2 Chevrolet 1 Pontiac 2 Oldsmobiles

12secondGTP
    I wanna see some pics, I missed it because I was on the lake all day

Ol' School Ron North's Jewels Champion
    It was indeed a good show. to Yoosof for getting great, Trophies, prizes, and good food for all. A special thanks to Krispy Kremes, Radio Shack, Buffalo Wild Wings, Advanced auto parts, and Mr. P's. Also a big To those buisnesses for letting us use their nice parking lot to display a lot of nice cars, while raising money for a great cause. Almost forgot thanks to Budwieser for getting us some awsome trophies and plaques. I have won a tone of awards for my truck but those trophies were the nicest I have seen given out.

Another thanks for all the people that helped with parking and other things at the show. Scoty thanks for the help with writing the ABC's on all the partipant forms.

Again Great show and good job on getting everything to be that cool for two weeks notice Hopefully we can get more then 50 cars next year.

I am going to burn a CD of all the cars and upload the show pictures at work tomorrow. I will post a link when it is done.

Now that I finally woke up again...

I want to give a big thanks for everyone for their help today. I want to especially thank Scott for doing the flyers, helping with registration forms and helping to setup(and his slowass writing ). Thank you Scotty for the help in the am and errand boy as well. There was a ton of stuff to do without help from ALL of you guys it would be a pain in the ass. So thank you to Chris, Dan/Jackie, and Good Times Entertainment. A big thanks to Budweiser who did a kickass job with the trophies and plaques with such short notice, and Buffalo Wild Wings for the hosting and the rest of the sponsors.

I hope everyone had a good time, and thanks again to everyone for their help and participation.

Going back to sleep now

Wow, not much more we can say. Great show, and thank you everyone that came and contributed for the great cause.

Dan and Jacki
    Headers are in with no Catz and the Electronic Borla Plate is a GOD!!!

Milw96Cobra
    Was a great day indeed.

Awsome show guys !!! Thanks Again.

Now back to smearing industrial strength aloe on my mega sunburn.

Tom
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    it was a fun day...I know us ricers had fun. Thanks for the hard work makin it happen.

Now what about some sort of fall cookout/BBQ or something at Wirth Park again? Hmmmm
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

AV8RDV8

Thanks for da fun

Thanks to all the sponsers and all the people who worked so hard for the show! I had a good time. It was nice to finally meet a lot of you REAL LIFE people! I look forward to hangin out with yaz and having more fun in the future.

Great job guys!!! It was great going to a show where the import & domestic crowds can show off their pride together & have fun doing it! I'm definitely looking forward to next years show.

Thanks for setting it all up & letting my rice mobile in

Ken
    Tell every ricer you meet that I want to sell The Civic