6forwardgears

FS: Xbox 360 Premium + games (incl. Forza 2)

I'm in a pinch for money so I need to sell my Xbox 360 Premium with controllers & games.

Here's exactly what I have:

Xbox 360 Premium console
    2 Wireless 360 MS controllers
    Headset/microphone
    Forza 2
    Test Drive Unlimited
    Rainbow Six: Vegas
    Star Trek: Legacy

Original box/manuals

I have some extra batteries for the controllers (I don't have the Play N Charge or whatever it's called). I also have some network cable you can have for it if you need it.

Also, for what it's worth, I have all of the Oblivion downloadable content except the expansion pack. So if you get Oblivion and play it in my user profile, you get all those goodies. I also have all of the DLC available for Test Drive Unlimited.

I believe the system is a launch system but I can double check to be sure (I bought it from the original owner). It is not and never has been modded.

There are TWO KNOWN ISSUES with everything I have listed:

1. The console's DVD drive doesn't always eject properly when you hit the eject button - you have to just gently press on the drive's faceplate after hitting the eject button and it works fine.

2. The left bumper button on one of the controllers only registers if you press it really hard. Thankfully most games don't make much use of it. Maybe you could take the controller apart and fix that. *shrug*

I would like to get $400 for everything listed, that's a pretty good deal I think but I am open to offers.

I live in Big Bend (53103) right off of Hwy 164. I can demo it all to you to show you that it works as described.

Thanks
    Molly

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Awsome deal!!

What did you think of TD:U?
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

6forwardgears
    Quote Originally Posted by BLK02TA View Post
    Awsome deal!!

What did you think of TD:U?
    It's a GREAT game, I just wish the driving physics were better. Even so, cruising along at 200+mph in a modded Ford GT in heavy traffic will make you

damn good deal...need to find money now!!!!l...lol
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

you just want to sell forza 2?
    03 crew cab duramax: DD
    01 SLP ss: bolt ons, FOR SALE!

6forwardgears
    TTT

Someone must want this thing! There are so many great games coming out like Assassin's Creed, Left for Dead, Ace Combat 6, etc. etc.! I wish I could keep it, it's great fun for the winter months.

6forwardgears
    To teh top!

6forwardgears
    TTT

considering it....however I want one for only one game....GTA:4 BABY!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

6forwardgears
    Quote Originally Posted by Neuwave View Post
    considering it....however I want one for only one game....GTA:4 BABY!!!!!!!!!!
    How about we race and if I lose I'll give you $20 off if you want to buy it and if I win you HAVE to buy it

Bump for having Oblivion :]
    _] Jeff
    _] '08 Audi A4 S-Line
    _] '98 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
    _] '93 Toyota Camry
    www.flickr.com/photojeffic

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleZed28 View Post
    How about we race and if I lose I'll give you $20 off if you want to buy it and if I win you HAVE to buy it
    mmmmm I could do that......next friday? With pick up the following friday (will pay in cash)

6forwardgears
    mmmmm I could do that......next friday? With pick up the following friday (will pay in cash)
    OK, but I reserve the right to sell it early if someone wants it because I need the money ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleZed28 View Post
    OK, but I reserve the right to sell it early if someone wants it because I need the money ASAP.
    Fine by me......Since you live close to one of my friends (you said you live in big bend, right?) pickup should be no problem....however if someone else buys it I still wanna race you.

6forwardgears
    Fine by me......Since you live close to one of my friends (you said you live in big bend, right?) pickup should be no problem....however if someone else buys it I still wanna race you.
    Sounds good

YES! I get to have my ass handed to me by a girl lol