Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BeesTwinEG View Post
    I did not say any word import vs domestic..

I was just saying the fact that mazda 787b was the fastest prototype car in Lemans.

mr. rotor head.. please stop. lets all be friends.

by the way rotary sucks balls.

My post was not directed to you......Other than the point this is the most useless thread ever created.

Quote Originally Posted by BeesTwinEG View Post
    I did not say any word import vs domestic..

I was just saying the fact that mazda 787b was the fastest prototype car in Lemans.

mr. rotor head.. please stop. lets all be friends.

by the way rotary sucks balls.
    hey we are all friends buddy...im just stating my opinion on cars.....and mrbeestwin....lets not get into an argument buddy...lol we all know your honda couldnt keep up to a rotary even if we gave you a semi trailer head start.....

Quote Originally Posted by nismodave View Post
    My post was not directed to you......Other than the point this is the most useless thread ever created.
    hey its the internet buddy were here to laugh and have some fun as long as nobody disrespects nobody its harmless fun...now if you dont like the thread then dont read it simple....

Ive been here long enough to see what these comments can turn into.

Yea!!!!!!! Party Like A Rockstar!!!!!!!
    2007 Lexus LS460
    2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
    2011 Toyota Camry SE V6

turt mcgurt - zenki master TURTLE's Avatar
    ib4tl!!!
    -josh

'02 Neon ES(ACR/T) - R.I.P. 1-18-08
    '97 Neon Sport(track slut) - axles and brakes v2.0
    '98 Neon R/T sedan(DD) - "artie"
    "Speak softly, and carry a big stick" - Teddy Roosevelt

i know man dont worry your not talking to a little kid i dont disrespect anybody I just have a certain opinion about V8's...BTW nice silvia I saw you getting pulled over last year on capitol around 27th street.....speeding huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Rotorhead-20B View Post
    i know man dont worry your not talking to a little kid i dont disrespect anybody I just have a certain opinion about V8's...BTW nice silvia I saw you getting pulled over last year on capitol around 27th street.....speeding huh?
    Wow...Good memory......Just a lane change he didnt like.........Just a warning.

Wow...Good memory......Just a lane change he didnt like.........Just a warning.
    wow he just wanted to mess with you i used to live in that area.. I had a 91 civic hatch no exhaust no plates just a dd that I drove here and there and never got pulled over.... i guess you had back luck that day buddy....nice silvia tho ive seen it a couple times here and there....throw a rotary in that thing!!! 20B 3-rotor and you'll be fine

X2

Rotorhead what do you have now?

i don't see how you can say rotorys suck Bee, i'm friends with the guys from A-Spec tuning down in Schaumburg and i just don't see where you come up with that, unless its just your opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

Quote Originally Posted by Rotorhead-20B View Post
    20B 3-rotor and you'll be fine
    I would be easier to tune a f1 motor, and would produce less heat than a 3 rotor.

< My New Boost Gauge:D spindler27's Avatar
    I would be easier to tune a f1 motor, and would produce less heat than a 3 rotor.

hahahahah post of the year right there!!! and yeah SR20DET FTW!! anyone happen to see a couple years back a guy got so fed up with the 13B he swapped the SR20 into his RX7 and is now running 10s consistantly?? haha
    05 SRT-4: Under Construction

Quote Originally Posted by 05OrangeBlast View Post
    hahahahah post of the year right there!!! and yeah SR20DET FTW!! anyone happen to see a couple years back a guy got so fed up with the 13B he swapped the SR20 into his RX7 and is now running 10s consistantly?? haha
    i saw that, i found it to be quite amusing. im not a fan of rotary motors at all...

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndegroot2
    Twitter: http://http://twitter.com/deggyfresh
    PS3 name: deggyfresh

98 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x2 - Still ready for some snow drags.

remember its not the motor its the builder....it can be a damn b18 and if you dont build it right/tune it its going to blow...rotary's are exactly the same...you need to have a good cooling system and good fuel supply....if you guy's wanna see a good car I do know of a guy running 11's consistantly in a starlet all motor no nitrous nothing just plain ol 13b....sr20's have their limit 500hp/ 13b can go up to 650-700 no problem....now a 3 rotor you talking about 700-800 hp low boost high boost we talking about 900+, there's even guys pushing 600 hp on just the motor wit ITB. get a good builder/tuner and yea your going to have one hell of a motor...now if you get someone who doesn't know jack about it then yea its going to blow the same day....

where'd you get 500 at for the limit of the sr20? that thing when built is damn near bullet proof and will easily go over 500, 600, 700....

rotarys are cool but i dont know enough about them to say that i would want one. its usually a lack of someones knowledge that decieds if they like something or not!

i really think those are neat when there're fully race ported and built like a mofo. They scream like hell at the track... but any motor conventional or rotary are usually pretty badass when it comes to being fully built and down right nasty!
    '95 saturn < v8 GONE!
    '09 avalanche < tow rig
    '05 ion < DD
    '63 chevy ll < new project
    Some girls do want an 8 second ride

Quote Originally Posted by 05OrangeBlast View Post
    where'd you get 500 at for the limit of the sr20? that thing when built is damn near bullet proof and will easily go over 500, 600, 700....
    i was just quoting a article i read about the sr20's I dont know much about them just that they are only 4 bangers turbo...I've seen pulsar's GTI's which come with the sr20 i believe and those things run like hell....but for me rotary's are the best...come on now less displacement than your honda but more power than a V8? If rotary's had the same R&D that piston's have then it would be a totally different story.....and for you V8 guys when the corvettes getting built for the first time chevy was going to use a rotary engine but they couldnt get it to work right...only mazda was able to perfect it to its current status...just my .02 cents..

you can make the power of the v8 but with some v8s even at 700-800hp, theyre not even working hard, hell there are 2.4L srts that make that and are not even running a ridiculous amount of boost

a srt4 2.4l 4cyl is going to be running a good amount of boost and have a pretty extensive build to achive 700hp.... and that goes for any 4 cyl.
    '95 saturn < v8 GONE!
    '09 avalanche < tow rig
    '05 ion < DD
    '63 chevy ll < new project
    Some girls do want an 8 second ride

Quote Originally Posted by FlickNtitty View Post
    X2

Rotorhead what do you have now?

i don't see how you can say rotorys suck Bee, i'm friends with the guys from A-Spec tuning down in Schaumburg and i just don't see where you come up with that, unless its just your opinion.
    No im just tryin to piss that rotor head guy off lol. I respect any car, does nto matter if its 4, 6, 8 , 10 and etc cyl. car. I love cars!!!

neways, jus like willamz

PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR@@@@@@!
    Personal Best - 10.4 @ 140mph(110oct)2010
    10.9 @ 130mph (92oct) 2010
    10.004@154mph 2012. & still need driving lessons
    BEEyond ENG>>
    Special thanks to Bee/Beeyond Engineering. Waldo, Henry, and the crew!