Irritated with Speed Inc. -where can i get a good dyno tune?

Since May, I've been trying to get speed Inc. to dyno my T/A, and they keep telling me that the LT1 software is down etc etc. I've been in bi-weekly contact with Larry from Speed inc. getting updates on when it will be back up so i can actually get my car finished up. Would be nice to take it to the track at least once before fall. NOW they're saying that they don't know if or when the lt1 software will be up and running.

So does anyone know of a GOOD shop around that does dyno tuning?

obd1 or obd2?
    i have software for obd1
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

Sorry, i should have been more specific. OBD I. Can you help me out? maybe PM me or something. thanks

I would stick with Speed Inc. there dyno is always good for a big EGO boost.

You can't 'stick' with anything if they can't provide you with a service. I've been waiting for them to get their software back 'up and running' since MAY... We are entering the 4th month of me waiting. They haven't even done anything for me yet. Bad time to own an Lt1, i guess. If i had an Ls1 there would be no problem, b/c they're fine with that right now. They just kept telling me "oh, just another week or two, and we'll be up and running again" -- i think i heard that about a dozen times. I'm not an idiot.

www.DoneRiteAutomotive.com

Worth the trip to Wausau.

As far as Speed Inc goes I forwarded you concerns to Jon and this it the reply I got.

"We are no longer doing OBDI LT1 dyno tuning."

Madz28.com comes in and does it for us when we need them done.