well im going to have some extra cash and i was wondering what brake pads would be the best for high speed braking and also somewhat street driven.i need them to handle the heat. i have had brake fade/overheating too many times. road race guys you must know! i have some 12" GTP rotors i plan on trying to get mocked up to work to help out. i plan on getting a clutch and possible some street drags. i don't know which brand im going with. ups and downs with tire rack seem really bias. everyone seems to go from bad tires to new tires which of course are going to be better. LOL

also i will be getting some tunning software and new bushing all around.

basicly i need help with pads, possible rotors, and would brake fluid matter?? prolly not hey.

and help with tires.no slicks i must be able to run them on the street. i would love to get some street tires with great traction, but it seems its not going to happen. i was thinking for street tires F1 GS-D3s, but thats too much for my pocket. even with a really good discount. im using 16X7 rims or 15X7 rims. is a taller tire going to give more bite than a shorter tire??