Question about an integra

I know a guy that just got out of the service and he bought a early to mid 90's integra and he said it has a b18 and a t3-t4 turbo in it. He says it will run high 11's. I'm just wondering if that sounds about right. He wants to get together sometime and just cruise and race a little. I know that they can be made very fast and I just want to know if he is full of shit. I was trying to see if he was telling me the truth so I told him I would run him for $500 anytime and he started saying that he needs to get tuned and some other shit. My car is no where near that fast. I just wanted to see his reaction.

most mid 90's integra's came with B18's.
    did he say if it had forged internals and what suspension mods the car had?

if the car is running stock rods and pistons on slicks the car MIGHT MIGHT GO high 11's but it won't do so for long.

it really depends as far as what engine mods and suspension mods/fuel/computer he is running as well as tires.

if you can get a mod list that could help your chances.
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

i will find out more about it. What I wrote above is all that he told me he had. I told me most everything I have done and he didn't tell me anything else about his. I just thought I would ask someone what it could possibly run. I think he bought it just like it is, so who knows how bad it has been beat on or what was ever done to it.

what flick said..... but in my opinion i dont think it will break 12's unless hes got a somewhat of a built motor and slicks.
    '95 saturn < v8 GONE!
    '09 avalanche < tow rig
    '05 ion < DD
    '63 chevy ll < new project
    Some girls do want an 8 second ride

didnt you know? Most civics and tegs can do 11's, no matter if they are turbo or not........
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

^ LOL.....

i remember seeing a Black 90-93 Integra on Honda-Tech my buddy showed me a few weeks ago that had a built motor and a T3/T4 turbo set up guy claimed 11.70's on slicks and race gas. If that could be the one? i think he is from the madison area?
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

Quote Originally Posted by FlickNtitty View Post
    ^ LOL.....

i remember seeing a Black 90-93 Integra on Honda-Tech my buddy showed me a few weeks ago that had a built motor and a T3/T4 turbo set up guy claimed 11.70's on slicks and race gas. If that could be the one? i think he is from the madison area?
    The guy that owns the car lives in MN in my home town. I don't think he has a built motor because he was trying to brag up his car and I'm pretty sure he would have said that. Either way it's not a big deal. I have to go back over there in a few weeks and I will see it I'm sure. I just wanted to find out how much work it would have to have done to it to go that fast. I'm sure with the turbo it is pretty quick. When he told me it could run high 11's, I felt like it would need more than what he told me to go that fast.

Thanks for the help guys.

b18+turbo+110 Stickers might = high 11's

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Nickelsen View Post
    I know a guy that just got out of the service and he bought a early to mid 90's integra and he said it has a b18 and a t3-t4 turbo in it. He says it will run high 11's. I'm just wondering if that sounds about right. He wants to get together sometime and just cruise and race a little. I know that they can be made very fast and I just want to know if he is full of shit. I was trying to see if he was telling me the truth so I told him I would run him for $500 anytime and he started saying that he needs to get tuned and some other shit. My car is no where near that fast. I just wanted to see his reaction.

Gsr+t3/to4 e 57trim and good tuning @15-20psi. Yes, it is possible but probably dragradials or slicks. if it is straight non vtec LS... he needs mild built block.
    Personal Best - 10.4 @ 140mph(110oct)2010
    10.9 @ 130mph (92oct) 2010
    10.004@154mph 2012. & still need driving lessons
    BEEyond ENG>>
    Special thanks to Bee/Beeyond Engineering. Waldo, Henry, and the crew!

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by FlickNtitty View Post
    most mid 90's integra's came with B18's.
    did he say if it had forged internals and what suspension mods the car had?

if the car is running stock rods and pistons on slicks the car MIGHT MIGHT GO high 11's but it won't do so for long.

it really depends as far as what engine mods and suspension mods/fuel/computer he is running as well as tires.

if you can get a mod list that could help your chances.
    no stock rods and pistons in a B18 will never go high 11s in a stock body 90 Teg TRUE street trim... that car is heavy heavy 2500-2650lb.... you'll need 400whp to guarantee 11sec out of it. plus without a VTEC head it's tough to say 11sec...

you'll win against this TEG dude.... i've seen many lt1 & ls1's dyno here and with just basic bolt ons.. those suckers are FAAAAAAASSSSSTTTT... A civic/teg will need more then a b18 w/ a home-made turbo kit....... The key ingredient is simple: "tuning"............
    Last edited by Bee; 07-26-2007 at 06:39 PM.
    Personal Best FWD Street-Trim: 9.66@158+mph