Thread: 1g Block

1g Block

Anyone have a 1g 6 bolt block laying around that they might want to sell? it will have to be shipped to me but i have no problem paying for the shipping up here thanks. they are really hard to find up here and if i can find one in my home town that would be great. thanks guys

Brandon W.
    i have a N/T 2.0 1G DSM block laying around.. same thing as a turbo Block except it doesnt have oil squirters. let me know if your interested.

How Much you want for it? with shipping to 99654

Brandon W.
    dude your in alaska? you do realize it is gonna cost you like $1500~ to ship an engine to alaska right?

proof here.
    http://www.fedex.com/ratefinder/stan...=getQuickQuote
    Last edited by Brandon W.; 06-16-2007 at 07:30 AM.

you think i dont know that? lol

Brandon W.
    Quote Originally Posted by d4rk13l4de View Post
    you think i dont know that? lol
    welli guess if your willing to pay around 2K for a block then ok. $250+ shipping...ill get an exact measurment of the block and will get back to you in a day or two on the exact price for shipping.
    Last edited by Brandon W.; 06-16-2007 at 05:12 PM.

Brandon W.
    well i got the measurments on this thing. but fed ex after an hour on the phone. didnt give me a direct answer on how id go on shipping this thing. after being transfered to the 5th person i just hung up. just hold tight.

Senior Member..now yer posting! madmike's Avatar

forward air

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon W. View Post
    well i got the measurments on this thing. but fed ex after an hour on the phone. didnt give me a direct answer on how id go on shipping this thing. after being transfered to the 5th person i just hung up. just hold tight.
    Brandon, call Forward air, they are just a couple blocks north of Mitchell field, they are cheap air delivery, it wont cost as much as you think, I use them a lot when shipping engines as most the time when its over 1k miles its much cheaper than over the road.

Name: FORWARD AIR, INC.
    Address: 4866 S. 13TH STREET
    MILWAUKEE , WI 53221

Phone: 414-282-7721
    Fax: 414-282-8264
    madmike

Brandon W.
    Quote Originally Posted by madmike View Post
    Brandon, call Forward air, they are just a couple blocks north of Mitchell field, they are cheap air delivery, it wont cost as much as you think, I use them a lot when shipping engines as most the time when its over 1k miles its much cheaper than over the road.

Name: FORWARD AIR, INC.
    Address: 4866 S. 13TH STREET
    MILWAUKEE , WI 53221

Phone: 414-282-7721
    Fax: 414-282-8264

thanks man..ill give them a call on Monday morning.

Brandon W.
    The block i have has been sent out for cleaning. as it was CAKED in oil/grease/road garbage ect.. im glad i work for Napa. apparantly they want these things cleaned before shipping.im gone all next week for vacation. but then when i get back we can do final shipping arrangements so i can get this out of my garage, and to your door.

sweet man let me know what the shipping will be for it