Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ScottyK.....

ScottyK.....

Your days are numbered.... as my car gets closer to being done every day. tell your "homie" to sack up some tall cash for a heads up race. I am posting this now so, you can get an email off to santa and he might send you some HP as an early Christmas gift.

I'm not sure how santa will fit all those horses in his sled...but, I predict that you'll need about 1000 additional ponies for this race. I hope this is enough noice for ya....

Good Luck.

I like to race at the real street drags at GLD because it's legal and safe for everybody.

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    blah blah blah.........then the tuff car dont show. blah blah blah

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Quote Originally Posted by sonic blue roush View Post
    blah blah blah.........then the tuff car dont show. blah blah blah
    Trust me.... after 12 grand to fix it after it was hacked up in stevens point...it WILL be out and it WILL be collecting money.
    I like to race at the real street drags at GLD because it's legal and safe for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by TuffEnuff View Post
    Your days are numbered.... as my car gets closer to being done every day. tell your "homie" to sack up some tall cash for a heads up race. I am posting this now so, you can get an email off to santa and he might send you some HP as an early Christmas gift.

I'm not sure how santa will fit all those horses in his sled...but, I predict that you'll need about 1000 additional ponies for this race. I hope this is enough noice for ya....

Good Luck.

Christmas list eh? is that the season your car will be done?

lol....

J/K can't wait to see this race!
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

Just be glad your name isnt ScottyK

Just be glad your name isnt ScottyK
    what are you going to do, race his beater truck with your car tuff? That is almost worth the fuel that you have to put in that car to make one pass.....
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

Danielle... times change. Poncho's Avatar
    nothing to say here, just a free post.
    Well, at the very least, I have an interesting back story.

i will say as of this morning,my money is on scotty.if tuff's car gets finished,it might be a different bet.
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

She's Back in Action Cutlass Queen's Avatar
    I'm going with my homey Scotty K on this one Go get em tiger! Rawr!
    "Just Deal With It" Racing

No one worth racing in Shitcago these days?
    WIP

nah, racing Scotty will be more fun.

My balls itch.

stay puff i will let you run him in my slow pile when yours isnt done, that way at least you lose driving or maybe he breaks and you win, at least it wont be because your shit isnt done like usual

I Called my Bank Of Avoid me Racing... ... it seems i own about 4 cars right now... lets see street car, street car, race car, daily driver ...

they offered a loan out to me.. saying I GOT YOUR BACK......loan...?
    CKSC

Just some slow stock shit! scaleracer's Avatar

Good Luck.

SHUT THE FVCK UP YOU POSTED YOU JUST PUT 12 GRAND IN YOUR CAR YOU PROBABLY GOT 3 TIMES THE MONEY IN YOUR CAR THAN SCOTTIE HAS IN HIS CAR AND YOU HAVE THE NERVES TO CALL HIM OUT YOU'RE SICK, I WOULD HAVE TO TAKE SCOTTIE BECAUSE LOOKS DON'T MATTER IT'S WHATS UNDER THE HOOD AND YOU HAVE A SHOW CAR! BTW THAT WASN'T A COMPLIMENT!!! I GIVE SCOTTIE CREDIT FOR WHAT HE HAS. GOOD JOB SCOTTIE
    DON'T HATE!!!!!!

slimey muff taken to town by the 15 year old ^ lolol

She's Back in Action Cutlass Queen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scaleracer View Post
    SHUT THE FVCK UP YOU POSTED YOU JUST PUT 12 GRAND IN YOUR CAR YOU PROBABLY GOT 3 TIMES THE MONEY IN YOUR CAR THAN SCOTTIE HAS IN HIS CAR AND YOU HAVE THE NERVES TO CALL HIM OUT YOU'RE SICK, I WOULD HAVE TO TAKE SCOTTIE BECAUSE LOOKS DON'T MATTER IT'S WHATS UNDER THE HOOD AND YOU HAVE A SHOW CAR! BTW THAT WASN'T A COMPLIMENT!!! I GIVE SCOTTIE CREDIT FOR WHAT HE HAS. GOOD JOB SCOTTIE
    DON'T HATE!!!!!!
    Damn.........
    "Just Deal With It" Racing

Brandon W.
    Quote Originally Posted by scaleracer View Post
    DON'T HATE!!!!!!
    wow. i think somebody needs to take a time-out. what you fail to realize is they do this all the time. and Scotty calls out Tuff as well.... so sit back and watch the fun. and all caps? DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO DO THIS TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS???

Someone better start using their 'inside voice'