Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FlickNtitty View Post
    that Bu was runnning down hard though!

it was too close from where i was sitting.
    he had 2 kits on it he hit the 2nd one a little after the 1000 and he was FVUCKING FLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!! the ambulance guys radioed the tower that the far lane won that was me in the right lane. and George the clock guy came down and told me i won. so i don't know we will see what happens nxt rsd. pretty good time for the 5th pass ever down the track with an untested car!

Brandon W.
    from what i hear that wagon moves....ron, next RSD if the Laser makes it out there.. i need spots. Brat and soda race?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon W. View Post
    from what i hear that wagon moves....ron, next RSD if the Laser makes it out there.. i need spots. Brat and soda race?

Just race him for 20, that is what you will be spending on a brat and a soda anyhow
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

Brandon W.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neuwave View Post
    Just race him for 20, that is what you will be spending on a brat and a soda anyhow
    man..good point..i need to find me some slicks before then. FWD WTF..the 3rd gear tire spin is gonna get old. i miss my AWD

man..good point..i need to find me some slicks before then. FWD WTF..the 3rd gear tire spin is gonna get old. i miss my AWD

better get better halfshafts, otherwise you will be towing the car home.....Trust me, the car hooks a little better than a normal day at the track

Brandon W.
    better get better halfshafts, otherwise you will be towing the car home.....Trust me, the car hooks a little better than a normal day at the track
    ido have nice Nitto's on the rims i have now. they have a pretty strong side wall. i could probably do 10-13 psi in the front. im gonna need a few practice runs so i can learn to launch this thing. and with the new Valeo/ exedy clutch combo its gonna grab like a B*tch. i need even more spots now

ido have nice Nitto's on the rims i have now. they have a pretty strong side wall. i could probably do 10-13 psi in the front. im gonna need a few practice runs so i can learn to launch this thing. and with the new Valeo/ exedy clutch combo its gonna grab like a B*tch. i need even more spots now
    later in the night, the track was set up for maximum drive train breakage!

Brandon W.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2SLOW View Post
    later in the night, the track was set up for maximum drive train breakage!
    and thats one reason i like the FWD..id rather spin a FWD then hook with a AWD and break a t-case, rear end, or worse.. strip 1st gear

its 5500 lbs,how fast could it really be?

we were happy with first night out results,it needs a posi bad,the open carrier held me back to a best of 1.9xx 60' times.....on junkyard tires.
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

Brandon W.
    Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss View Post
    its 5500 lbs,how fast could it really be?

we were happy with first night out results,it needs a posi bad,the open carrier held me back to a best of 1.9xx 60' times.....on junkyard tires.
    from what i hear.. it appeared to be clipping 13 sec passes. now if my source is correct and not a dumbass( although he is a dumbass regardless) there is no way my 100% stock (until proven otherwise) DSM thats FWD is gonna clip a 13..i need spotzzz

your source is incorrect
    WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFW
    WTFWTWFWTWFWTWFWT
    WTWFWTWFWTWFWTWFWTWTf

Brandon W.
    oh snap that sucks.

is myles saying it is slower? Does brandon have a chance? Will brandon look silly getting spots from a wagon? All of these questions and more will be answered at the next exciting rsd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stayed tuned

from what i hear.. it appeared to be clipping 13 sec passes. now if my source is correct and not a dumbass( although he is a dumbass regardless) there is no way my 100% stock (until proven otherwise) DSM thats FWD is gonna clip a 13..i need spotzzz
    now could that really be true,it was on junkyard tires and only spins one of them.
    the cars i ran against were not as fast as they claimed to be..............

Brandon W.
    is myles saying it is slower? Does brandon have a chance? Will brandon look silly getting spots from a wagon? All of these questions and more will be answered at the next exciting rsd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stayed tuned
    ive already got 1 race lined up for next RSD. i might as well attempt to take the wagon... the car wouldnt be stock by then, but the agreement between me and Turtle was my car has to stay stock. not even a boost controller...im giving turtle spots.. and im gonna need spots from Ron.

ive already got 1 race lined up for next RSD. i might as well attempt to take the wagon... the car wouldnt be stock by then, but the agreement between me and Turtle was my car has to stay stock. not even a boost controller...im giving turtle spots.. and im gonna need spots from Ron.
    bring the boost controller,i dont care if you put it on.

Brandon W.
    Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss View Post
    bring the boost controller,i dont care if you put it on.
    ok.. now i gotta find it somewhere in my garage. or you could just take the wagon off the spray and run heads up?

ok.. now i gotta find it somewhere in my garage. or you could just take the wagon off the spray and run heads up?
    it has no spray,and you can still use the boost controller

Danielle... times change. Poncho's Avatar
    My goat is hungry, brandy.
    Well, at the very least, I have an interesting back story.

Quote Originally Posted by Poncho Dan View Post
    My goat is hungry, brandy.
    willing to set out the cow?