Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Quote Originally Posted by 2SLOW View Post
    hey nick why don't you bring out your full race TSI that you have.. you know one one you said you had on Nicco club?
    you know what dude, just shut the **** up! I don't know why your always trying to start shit. I haven't been on Nico in like forever, i was on there the other day to bump Issaul's 240sx thats for sale and look at some other shit thats forsale. So i don't know where you came up with this. you must of got me confused with your **** sucking nut swingger hugo that claims his shit goes so fast.

if anyone wants. go to www.nicoclub.com and search for "flicktitty" see if i have ever said shit about a Talon, Serisously go **** yourself why don't you go spy on someone else and not me! Cause we both know you have to go through the whole ******* internet to try and find the littlist shit about anyone that your afraid to race.

hows that like what like $4,000 bill that you still owe Tommy and Chip At Nitrous Pig? Your dad wouldn't flip that bill?
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

Quote Originally Posted by FlickNtitty View Post
    you know what dude, just shut the **** up! I don't know why your always trying to start shit. I haven't been on Nico in like forever, i was on there the other day to bump Issaul's 240sx thats for sale and look at some other shit thats forsale. So i don't know where you came up with this. you must of got me confused with your **** sucking nut swingger hugo that claims his shit goes so fast.

if anyone wants. go to www.nicoclub.com and search for "flicktitty" see if i have ever said shit about a Talon, Serisously go **** yourself why don't you go spy on someone else and not me! Cause we both know you have to go through the whole ******* internet to try and find the littlist shit about anyone that your afraid to race.

hows that like what like $4,000 bill that you still owe Tommy and Chip At Nitrous Pig? Your dad wouldn't flip that bill?

yeah a lot of people said you posted that you had 2 2jz sitting in the garage and an sr20 for essole 240sx. also that u posted a pic of issacs car claming it was yours.

don't get all mad i'm just playing with you

some one on this bord told me to post it, i'm sorry i couldn't resist lololololol

yeah a lot of people said you posted that you had 2 2jz sitting in the garage and an sr20 for essole 240sx. also that u posted a pic of issacs car claming it was yours.

don't get all mad i'm just playing with you

some one on this bord told me to post it, i'm sorry i couldn't resist lololololol
    i had a 2J that i was gonna get for a hell of a good deal from a Memeber on this board (TheBlueSupra) I still have the SR20 sitting in my shop but it's for my buddies 240sx (Nikola) And if your really that interested in seeing the SR come out to my shop it's just chilling till we get the 240sx down here from milwaukee. And were did i ever post a pic of isaacs car claiming it was mine? NO WHERE! on Nico i said i was the one that took the pics of the car, and the pic of it on myspace is one of my favirote pics that i have taken. so go **** off.

Quote Originally Posted by FlickNtitty View Post
    i had a 2J that i was gonna get for a hell of a good deal from a Memeber on this board (TheBlueSupra) I still have the SR20 sitting in my shop but it's for my buddies 240sx (Nikola) And if your really that interested in seeing the SR come out to my shop it's just chilling till we get the 240sx down here from milwaukee. And were did i ever post a pic of isaacs car claiming it was mine? NO WHERE! on Nico i said i was the one that took the pics of the car, and the pic of it on myspace is one of my favirote pics that i have taken. so go **** off.
    calm down calm down don't hurt yourself make sure your helmet is on.

Looking for Fozy parts Want_Notch's Avatar
    I didn't know you you had a XR4TI with a R2D2 and C3PO conversion Flick......you must be a baller...........
    2001 Subaru Forester

Breecher_7
    Bwahahahahaha

2.3 parsecs in the kessler run
    -Patrick

I r teh have da kewl now cuz of that ^^^^^^

"It's not a racecar if it drives to the track and goes home on a flatbed apparently"

Quote Originally Posted by Want_Notch View Post
    I didn't know you you had a XR4TI with a R2D2 and C3PO conversion Flick......you must be a baller...........
    yeah, you forgot the 03 Cobra powered 02 SS lol

Quote Originally Posted by Want_Notch View Post
    hahhahhahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's Back in Action Cutlass Queen's Avatar
    hahhahhahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Saw the Chevelle Friday night when I was there...def a nice looking car I'm envious
    "Just Deal With It" Racing

Quote Originally Posted by Cutlass Queen View Post
    Saw the Chevelle Friday night when I was there...def a nice looking car I'm envious
    Thanks for the complement. Stop by and say hi! i will be at he next RSD on the 13th.

Thanks for the complement. Stop by and say hi! i will be at he next RSD on the 13th.
    Def. will stop by to meet ya and IF all goes well I may be bringing something of mine to race on the 13th rather than spectating

shit the next rsd is on the 13th...damnit....
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

Quote Originally Posted by Neuwave View Post
    Close to being ready Nick?

Brandon W.
    Close to being ready Nick?
    no way. he still needs gears. and 200 more miles on that clutch.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon W. View Post
    no way. he still needs gears. and 200 more miles on that clutch.
    bwhahahahah....when you taking urs down Brandon?

Brandon W.
    bwhahahahah....when you taking urs down Brandon?
    whenever i feel like it.. but ill be gone for 7 days all next week.. and i gotta leave for work now..damn going in early

Quote Originally Posted by Neuwave View Post
    that was my same thought.....i thought it was later in the month