ProjectCamaro.com ProjectCamaro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee View Post
    dyno day is june 9 2007... this sat.. $30/3runs w/ wideband

reg. price until june 15 is $50/3runs w/ wideband

after that is $75/3runs w/ wideband

Figtures I read this now.
    RedLS1.com
    Because You Can Never Modify To Many Camaro's

if you have a car with money into it dont go to beyond they will fvcking steal it. that place is a dam joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Zlegal View Post
    if you have a car with money into it dont go to beyond they will fvcking steal it. that place is a dam joke.
    here it goes the false information again. sigh... thats all i have to say.

ANYWAYS, we had a very good day @ Beeyond's Dyno day. and all our ribs, egg rolls, hotdogs and rice were gone lol next time we'll have 40lbs of ribs lol we only had 20lbs. We will defineitly have dyno day more often and same price too also.

thank you everyone for the big support!

ps- i'll def. get some dyno day pics! it was awesome!
    and again, thank you.
    Personal Best - 10.4 @ 140mph(110oct)2010
    10.9 @ 130mph (92oct) 2010
    10.004@154mph 2012. & still need driving lessons
    BEEyond ENG>>
    Special thanks to Bee/Beeyond Engineering. Waldo, Henry, and the crew!

my buddy had a bunch of stuff done at beyond and had it stolen the night he got it back. kinda of weird how he said they asked for his address. but there are a lot of people out to get you azzholes. i hope you guys get caught.

my buddy had a bunch of stuff done at beyond and had it stolen the night he got it back. kinda of weird how he said they asked for his address. but there are a lot of people out to get you azzholes. i hope you guys get caught.

Look kid you got some thing to say about my bro's shop and the people at Beeyond come say in our face dude we see you at culvers all the time but no all you do is talk shiet on the net with that slow a s s Lt1 you got there take yo shit some where else this thread is about DYNO not about not who's the thieves.

BtW- ill see how much shiet you talk to me this friday and saterday yup look for me big fat asian guy.
    Not Fast and Furious enough........

Beeyond Engineering

YOO, you know what to do with this troll??? bann is @ss!!!

all the haters can talk all you want.... just remember to do your job YOO...
    Personal Best FWD Street-Trim: 9.66@158+mph

Beeyond Engineering

oh goosh more sh1t talking..... go ask the guys especially waldo and his guys... they are the guys that don't work here... all their work is done here...just good customers that come here!!!

becareful little kid if you do talk sh1t in front of him and his guys.. you may just get a black eye...LMAO....

seems like we are getting less and less haters online and in person.... people really see that we aren't the people that people like you portray us as......a lot of shops that went out of business that really stole cars back a few years ago were the real thieves.....NOT US!!! We are the real deal........BEST OF THE BEST!!! why the fuk do you think we are still in business..and growing strong little child!!!

btw YOO, this thread wasn't about this @sshole coming in here to talk smack... you should bann his little @sshole up!!!

this was about a car we dynoed.....
    Last edited by Bee; 06-11-2007 at 11:39 AM.
    Personal Best FWD Street-Trim: 9.66@158+mph

Danielle... times change. Poncho's Avatar
    While you're at it, delete some threads.
    This thread comes down to one thing.

Free Non-Sponsor Advertising.
    Well, at the very least, I have an interesting back story.

why the shitt keeps oozing out of just about every thread..nowadays...ugggh
    " EVERYBODY HAS A PLAN...UNTIL THEY GET HIT!!!!!!!"

bee since you seem to be the "man" around here on the import scene why dont you sponsor the whole sport comp forum like staytuned and the sound off forum?
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

Did Bee just ask Yoo to ban someone's up?

Is there something you're not telling us?

Quote Originally Posted by Bee View Post
    btw YOO, this thread wasn't about this @sshole coming in here to talk smack... you should bann his little @sshole up!!!
    Last edited by Teufelhunden; 06-11-2007 at 11:30 PM.

Hrmm too bad this thread about "Muscle Cars" was in the "Import Forum" LOL
    Thanks,
    Joe Reichard
    2007 Saab 9-5 Aero
    2010 Saab 9-3 2.0T 6-Speed Manual... It's my wife's and she lets me drive it from time to time...
    2002 Saab 9-3 Viggen Convertible
    1995 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible

Quote Originally Posted by 01v6stangpwr View Post
    Hrmm too bad this thread about "Muscle Cars" was in the "Import Forum" LOL
    Joe FTMFW!!!!!!

Seems like we are getting less and less haters online and in person.... people really see that we aren't the people that people like you portray us as......a lot of shops that went out of business that really stole cars back a few years ago were the real thieves.....NOT US!!! We are the real deal........BEST OF THE BEST!!! why the fuk do you think we are still in business..and growing strong little child!!!

Most people still have the same opinion,they just don't want to waste their time on BCM trying to prove it. Instead of trying to prove how good you guys are "The best of the best", shops in general should let the work speak for itself right????
    Extremeparts civic
    11.17@123
    2006 import wars quick 8 runner up

sorry about that comment i made i just know alot of pissed off people that had you guys work on there cars. i could care less if you guys are stealing dvd players or whatever. i do hear good things and i hear bad things. just keep making cars fast.

Quote Originally Posted by bearsek View Post
    Seems like we are getting less and less haters online and in person.... people really see that we aren't the people that people like you portray us as......a lot of shops that went out of business that really stole cars back a few years ago were the real thieves.....NOT US!!! We are the real deal........BEST OF THE BEST!!! why the fuk do you think we are still in business..and growing strong little child!!!

Most people still have the same opinion,they just don't want to waste their time on BCM trying to prove it. Instead of trying to prove how good you guys are "The best of the best", shops in general should let the work speak for itself right????

Mike come on why you always starting stuff dude you act like your our buddy a GLD talk shit to us there alright. Come on dude you and Parnell had your own shared of stripping CARS so stfu. Just because where asian that don't mean we still cars ahole.

BtW- Mike you told Konrad that Henry @ BEEYOND cheats on WELDING LMAO hahahahahahahahahahahahaha what kind of KID shiet is that.
    Not Fast and Furious enough........

In Before The Lock

___________Rob L.___________

Quote Originally Posted by micro_machine View Post
    Mike come on why you always starting stuff dude you act like your our buddy a GLD talk shit to us there alright. Come on dude you and Parnell had your own shared of stripping CARS so stfu. Just because where asian that don't mean we still cars ahole.

BtW- Mike you told Konrad that Henry @ BEEYOND cheats on WELDING LMAO hahahahahahahahahahahahaha what kind of KID shiet is that.
    Konrad who?? I wouldn't believe anything that rolls from his mouth. Especially, as much shit as you guys talked about him before. btw, I never said a word about asian anything, I don't speak to you guys at import wars I don't know what your talking about, maybe waldo cus he's seems pretty decent and he is racing in quick 8. All I'm trying to say is the work should be everybody's business card and the forum shouldn't be used to make an opinion.
    Extremeparts civic
    11.17@123
    2006 import wars quick 8 runner up

I had pizza for lunch.

MMMMMMM......Pizza!!!!!