FS: Autox/Roadrace wheels and tires

I figure this is the forum for these. I need to clear out some wheels and tires in the garage. I'm putting a set of big brakes on the vette so these 17" ones won't fit anymore and I'm selling the Camaro Z28 1LE.

1. Set of 275/40-17, 315/35-17 Kumho V-700 Victoracers. These are brand new, shaved to 4/32", and heat cycled from the tire rack. They are a few years old but have never been run. These would be over $900 new. $450

2. Set of four 17x9 (50mm offset) Speedline Aliseos for 4th gen f-bodies that came on the 95 Comp TA's with 275/40-17 Kumho V-700 Victoracers. The rims are cosmetically trashed and the tires have about 1/2 tread and are also a few years old. $250

3. Set of four 17x9.5" (56mm offset) C4 sawblade wheels. They have GY gatorbacks but the tires are really old and cracked. One has a gash in side wall and is trash. These are great race wheels for 4th gens or C4's. They only weigh about 20lbs each. They are cosmetically OK for race wheels. $150

I'm in Sussex. ibjamin@wi.rr.com

George

Scott Walker for President. SSmike1's Avatar
    George,

mike with the BLACK # 57 2000 SS camaro.

what is the stock SS wheel offset? 50mm

i could use wheels that are OFFSET more than stock AWAY from the car for
    Brake Duct Clearance.

also
    I am looking for a set of used R-Compound tires, 275/40/17.

thx
    mike
    2000 SS camaro

got any pics of the wheels?

Hi Mike:

The standard offset on a 17x9 SS wheel is 50mm. 17x9.5 is 56mm. If you want to move a wheel out you need to find one with an offset of around 38mm or so. I only have the set of 275's on the wheels or the ones paired with the 315's.

Photos of wheels are here:
    http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i6...20and%20tires/
    The one picture of the Camaro shows the C4 sawblades. Other pics are of the Comp T/A wheels with the Kumhos. I don't have pics of the new ones but I could take some. They look like new, shaved, heat cycled Kumhos.

George

Danielle... times change. Poncho's Avatar
    can those bird wheels be restored? If so I've love to get my hands on them, restore them, and have the fronts narrowed to fit my ponnyak.
    Well, at the very least, I have an interesting back story.

I would assume so. Most of the "damage" is in the paint and clearcoat. There really isn't much damage to the aluminum itself but I haven't looked that closely at them. They have been used for race tires for quite a while.

No sleep till Brooklyn Heat Seeker WS6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SSmike1 View Post
    George,

I am looking for a set of used R-Compound tires, 275/40/17.

thx
    mike
    Mike give John Burget a call at 262-740-0180 He runs Best Storage in Williams Bay on Hwy 67 & sells used race tires that are still in good condition. Tell him you were referrred to by fellow road racers.
    100-0 faster than your 0-60

Scott Walker for President. SSmike1's Avatar
    THX John,

I Love that AVATAR

thats me Flying!

i wish.
    2000 SS camaro