GLD Friday night

I'm goin Friday night to check out what times the Mini-Ram can give me! Last year ran 13.7 @ 96 & 1.9xx 60' w/my TPI set up . It also fell on its face around 5300. Now its pullin hard to 6600! Anyone else goin??
    Last edited by 67-400; 05-24-2007 at 08:24 AM.

I might bring my pedal bike. I was able to do the 1/4 in about 35 sec's with a slick....
    WIP

I know NIX2000TA said he's gonna run his, without fear of breaking his 10-bolt rear. Don't worry Nick, I have a good lead on a tow-truck if all fails

Yeah piss on you Kmove, that car isnt going to see the track for some time. Not till that rearend is ripped out and thrown through the front window of your house!

Quote Originally Posted by NIX2000TA View Post
    Yeah piss on you Kmove, that car isnt going to see the track for some time. Not till that rearend is ripped out and thrown through the front window of your house!
    NO!!!!!!!!!! You WILL have your p.o.s at GLD, and you WILL run it.....you will run it HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WIP

You just don't wanna race me! Its an awesome night out for it, cold/dense air!!

Quote Originally Posted by 25thannivZ28 View Post
    You just don't wanna race me! Its an awesome night out for it, cold/dense air!!
    He claims his driveway is being poured....I think is afraid of your TPI
    WIP

Quote Originally Posted by GRM-REPR View Post
    He claims his driveway is being poured....I think is afraid of your TPI
    Yes that is exactly correct!! Im afraid of the MINI GARBAGE!!!

In all honesty they showed up and are preping the driveway to get poured so my ta is stuck in the garage for the next week or so.

Maybe I should go along and run my GTP? Fat stuff you run the Executive!

Maybe I should go along and run my GTP? Fat stuff you run the Executive!
    Cash is tight right now sonny, I guess it wouldn't hurt to run the Double B, but I'm sure it wouldn't do anything it didn't do the last time you ran it.

Fuk, the L.T.C would run a 19 at 85mph.....

Run the GTP....interesting....
    WIP

Run the GTP....interesting....
    Yah, since your car has been incapacitated from being able to drive, grab your wife's GTP. It'll probably run faster than the firechicken anyways. At least it'd get down the track with no problems. ha, j/k NIX2003TA.

Yah, since your car has been incapacitated from being able to drive, grab your wife's GTP. It'll probably run faster than the firechicken anyways. At least it'd get down the track with no problems. ha, j/k NIX2003TA.

Ha, thats funny you say "my wifes" GTP. I think you ment to say my wifes 2002 Taurus (torn ass). Why would I want to run a Taurus? What fun would that be?

I have a better idea, why don't you run that over priced Toyota that has 500,000 miles on it? Or are you afraid it would run a 13.8 which is better than your MINI TURD? Or would that make you angry that the Yota beat its time?

POW!
    ill bring my big wheel.
    Last edited by dr doom; 05-25-2007 at 04:13 PM.

I ended up heading down there. we ran my buddys 06 cummins we have been tampering with the last few weeks. ran 13.6 on a single tune first run 2weeks ago then we sprayed it with a 150 shot cuz it was hot as in pegged 1600 egt it ran a 13.1 but still way hot, then a 250 pill got it down to 1500 and ran a best of 12.8 at 105. more to come!!
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

So what you're saying is; your friends truck is pretty slow? j/k
    WIP

Was a fun night, watchin NIX GTP run a 15.9. Maybe you shoulda brought the wife's TAURUS!!! Shut up about my Lexus you dyer....that car will last longer than all P.O.S' that you own.

On a better note, my car only topped out @ 13.5 @ 105. But I guess, what else could I get from a 3rd gen stock block & Crank w/add-ons??? Overall, pretty happy! I was wrong bout last year....I checked out my slips & compared and I was barely breaking the 14.0 point! OH well, overall satisfied

Was a fun night, watchin NIX GTP run a 15.9. Maybe you shoulda brought the wife's TAURUS!!! Shut up about my Lexus you dyer....that car will last longer than all P.O.S' that you own.

On a better note, my car only topped out @ 13.5 @ 105. But I guess, what else could I get from a 3rd gen stock block & Crank w/add-ons??? Overall, pretty happy! I was wrong bout last year....I checked out my slips & compared and I was barely breaking the 14.0 point! OH well, overall satisfied

NEED TRACTION!!!!!! NEED HOOK!!!!!! The GTP was doing this...

It was very amusing none the less and my best was 15.5@95

I was there last night, Had a few good runs. It was a great night for racing.

So what you're saying is; your friends truck is pretty slow? j/k

LOL ya for 8,000lbs
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

Quote Originally Posted by Larrygto View Post
    I was there last night, Had a few good runs. It was a great night for racing.
    I think you were ahead of us, in death row (tech inspection line). We waited almost 35 minutes, and only 7 cars were ahead of us!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe I saw your ride,
    WIP

Yeah that line sucked!!