Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Lol but the S10 aint stock anymore... Even if its anywhere near your car it will be funny cuz its just a lowly sawed off 3 fixme in a 3600lb truck!
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare View Post
    BURN!!!!

So neuwave, as if ron beating you in the taxi that weighs 1500lbs more then your stang, you wanted a piece of a pickup truck that weighs about double your car..... and lost to both!!!!

why dont you race me, unless you are too much of a *****, aura or your truck, I will smoke them both
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

says the mighty 14 second mustang.
    WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFW
    WTFWTWFWTWFWTWFWT
    WTWFWTWFWTWFWTWFWTWTf

Hey nuewave. I can clarify the GTO that you ran because it was me in it. It is my brothers car and I have only driven it a few times. I was going to spray it but decided to take it down the track one time first without it to use to the car. When I got up to the line I had also forgot to take off the traction control. I'm not use it having TC as my car doesn't have it. When I took off the car bogged real bad because of the TC and the 60' was like 2.3 or something. If you would like to try again against me in his car I would be all for it. I'm not trying to put you down or anything so don't take it that way. Just thought I would chime in on it being that it was me.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Nickelsen View Post
    Hey nuewave. I can clarify the GTO that you ran because it was me in it. It is my brothers car and I have only driven it a few times. I was going to spray it but decided to take it down the track one time first without it to use to the car. When I got up to the line I had also forgot to take off the traction control. I'm not use it having TC as my car doesn't have it. When I took off the car bogged real bad because of the TC and the 60' was like 2.3 or something. If you would like to try again against me in his car I would be all for it. I'm not trying to put you down or anything so don't take it that way. Just thought I would chime in on it being that it was me.

honestly I wanted to run you again at the rsd, that was a close race all the way down....hell I even went to look for you when it was over...lol....if you want to run them again lets do it, as close as they were, it should be interesting....considering you beat me by what, a license plate? By the way, your 60' was the same as mine.......i think na for na, it would be a good race again

Looking for Fozy parts Want_Notch's Avatar
    I'm down................not this weekend. Next weekend. Oh I have $20.00 on myself.
    2001 Subaru Forester

lol you would choose the weekend that I am going to be out of town.....go to the lomira show that weekend, we will do it the following weekend.

Looking for Fozy parts Want_Notch's Avatar
    OK......the following then
    2001 Subaru Forester

that works.....it will be the last weekend before the car wakes up....
    Last edited by Waver; 05-22-2007 at 07:03 AM.

I or we would be up for a run again. You can race him it's his car. If he wants to break it he can LOL. They gave you a slip with the other times on it? All three of ours were cut in half and you couldn't see what the other person ran. That's wierd. I was thinking that it was becuase of rsd that they didn't show the times because the clocks weren't on. That was the first time I had seen that. I couldn't tell what you ran. We will be down there today if you are going. We left right after my run with you. I got stuck in line for like 25 minutes before I got to run and then we were ready to go. That's why you didn't find us.

Quote Originally Posted by Neuwave View Post
    honestly I wanted to run you again at the rsd, that was a close race all the way down....hell I even went to look for you when it was over...lol....if you want to run them again lets do it, as close as they were, it should be interesting....considering you beat me by what, a license plate? By the way, your 60' was the same as mine.......i think na for na, it would be a good race again

Bob the Builder says: 88Nightmare's Avatar
    neuwave, you are criminally gay, and your car is slow. But its ok. WHatchya doin in a few weeks, throwin some gears in it? Then maybe you'll have somethin for the 5,000lb+ silverado
    Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    All democrats like to work on wood, zing!
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take from those willing to work and give to those that are not - Thomas Jefferson
    2008 Yamaha FZ6
    2005 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Nickelsen View Post
    I or we would be up for a run again. You can race him it's his car. If he wants to break it he can LOL. They gave you a slip with the other times on it? All three of ours were cut in half and you couldn't see what the other person ran. That's wierd. I was thinking that it was becuase of rsd that they didn't show the times because the clocks weren't on. That was the first time I had seen that. I couldn't tell what you ran. We will be down there today if you are going. We left right after my run with you. I got stuck in line for like 25 minutes before I got to run and then we were ready to go. That's why you didn't find us.
    you told him what your 60' was in the last post.
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    How many can I get with my Equinox?

3.4L vs 5.0L

my 3700lb vs your 3200lb TOPS

I think that's worth ATLEAST 10

We can do it on the street too, don't matter to me

street or RSD off a flashlight, two tires crack it's a race

then i'll give YOU 10 when my Z is done
    Last edited by Crawlin; 05-22-2007 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss View Post
    you told him what your 60' was in the last post.
    You are correct sir! I forgot. I just got home from a long night at work and I forgot that. Make's more sense to me know LOL! Thanks for pointing that out.