"Motorsports" hookup...

EDIT::::: he switched locations, which is good, because Cedar Creek sucks. i found out a buddy from high school works at ACTION Powersports. he told me to send folks his way for parts, vehicles, etc. PM me for his name and number. i'm gonna tell you right now, if you're wanting something for nothing, dont bother though.
    Last edited by theavenger333; 03-13-2008 at 12:59 AM.
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

what do they all carry out there i might have to head out there when i get my rocket. Of course i don't expect to get something for nothing. Thats not how the motorsports industry works. well any inustry to be exact
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

"A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

i talked to Adam today, i'm picking up some stuff, he cut off 750 from my item, and the first guy i sent up to him he cut 1200 off of a 12k crotch rocket. not bad
    - Jeremy Clarkson