View Poll Results: Which choice do we go for on friday meeting

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • WINGS and Beer

15 60.00%
  • WINGS and Roosted South sider on a stick

10 40.00%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    another loss......hehehehehe you are funny....no you can spray, I dont want you crying because you couldnt spray....besides, all you will have is a lt1 in a 4500 lb car, how fast can you go really
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

Quote Originally Posted by Neuwave View Post
    another loss......hehehehehe you are funny....no you can spray, I dont want you crying because you couldnt spray....besides, all you will have is a lt1 in a 4500 lb car, how fast can you go really
    i will bet money on bobby. Him on nuts, you on spray.
    WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFW
    WTFWTWFWTWFWTWFWT
    WTWFWTWFWTWFWTWFWTWTf

you southsiders like giving away your money dont you?

you southsiders like giving away your money dont you?
    you gonna have your spray in by august?
    WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFW
    WTFWTWFWTWFWTWFWT
    WTWFWTWFWTWFWTWFWTWTf

Daily driving family sedan Bobby72GTO's Avatar

Oh so someone let the cat out of the bag I see. Well now that it is out you shouldn't have any problems beating a cam LT1 will you. No I won't cry, because i know my heavy ass lt1 car will put the beat down on your pile. Hmmmmm how fast is my car going to go, well I will tell you, fast enough to give you that loss on your record. So bend over Nick because you are getting The Shocker.

2009 Pontiac G8 GXP A6 (Stock daily family sedan)
    2012 Honda Civic EX (Wife's stock daily)

....besides, all you will have is a lt1 in a 4500 lb car, how fast can you go really
    thats gotta be the quote of the decade.

shouldnt be too much to worry about there
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

my money is on the lemans.

anyone else care to try?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby72GTO View Post
    . So bend over Nick because you are getting The Shocker.

wow.

I know, but I know Nick is still skeerrd because he knows he can't beat LT1's.

thats for sure

I know, but I know Nick is still skeerrd because he knows he can't beat LT1's.
    lets see.....whip up on zbeagle's lt1 on nuts.....

then in august (if you can get it running by that, and that is a big if) kick the crap out of you on spray, or just go with another form of fi for the same price.....

I dont think you will be giving anyone the shocker anytime soon. you sick gay ****

Another thread turns into about Neuwave racing someone....

Quote Originally Posted by nismodave View Post
    ex****ingactlying what i was thinking.....

it's getting...

OLD
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    correction has been old for awhile

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Brandon W.

bwahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by sonic blue roush View Post
    correction has been old for awhile
    True
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

this has been interesting indeed
    WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFW
    WTFWTWFWTWFWTWFWT
    WTWFWTWFWTWFWTWFWTWTf

Not my fault, I don't even want to race that a$shole because I know his junk is slow. But somehow Nick just has to open his big mouth and start sh!t with cars that can and will put the beat down on his slow a$s blue mustang. Just because you have a nice looking car doesn't make it fast Nick. This isn't Fast & the Furious you De Da Deeeeee.

Quote Originally Posted by Neuwave
    lets see.....whip up on zbeagle's lt1 on nuts.....

then in august (if you can get it running by that, and that is a big if) kick the crap out of you on spray, or just go with another form of fi for the same price.....

I dont think you will be giving anyone the shocker anytime soon. you sick gay ****
    First of all what ever happens between you and ZBeagle is your own deal, don't bring my car's lt1 into it. Just because it is an lt1 doesn't mean you are going to beat me. Oh and my car will run in August, it may be the end of August but that is still August. And once again I don't need spray to beat your slow a$s, I will run you on motor, that way when I beat you, you can't cry about it saying I sprayed and that is why I won. Why would I spray against a slow car? And now that I think about it, I won't give you the Shocker because your boyfriend already gives it to you, I don't want to get into the middle of that fagget a$s world you live in. If you really want to race me I'll just humiliate you on the street or at the track, whatever you want to do.

First of all what ever happens between you and ZBeagle is your own deal, don't bring my car's lt1 into it. Just because it is an lt1 doesn't mean you are going to beat me. Oh and my car will run in August, it may be the end of August but that is still August. And once again I don't need spray to beat your slow a$s, I will run you on motor, that way when I beat you, you can't cry about it saying I sprayed and that is why I won. Why would I spray against a slow car? And now that I think about it, I won't give you the Shocker because your boyfriend already gives it to you, I don't want to get into the middle of that fagget a$s world you live in. If you really want to race me I'll just humiliate you on the street or at the track, whatever you want to do.
    I never said that my car was fast bobby, however, you are the one who started ripping on my car from the start of this thread....really easy to do so when you have never seen it or what it can do....all i am saying is that you wanna run so bad and talk shit about my car then get an engine in your car and run me. I dont care if you beat me, just get it done, and till then, just your mouth....this thread was about people running the thread starter, you had to open your mouth, and I finished it, so that makes me an a$$hole? I honestly dont care what anyone thinks of me, like me or hate me, I dont give two shits. Never has and never will, but before you start talking trash, back it up with somthing.....You dont know how fast your car will go, as there is no engine in it...you have a goal, or an idea, and that is cool, I respect that, but wait till you talk shit about my car now, because as it sits, a vespa is faster than your car.

Bobby, I really dont have a problem with you, but you need to chill a bit

I never said that my car was fast bobby, however, you are the one who started ripping on my car from the start of this thread....really easy to do so when you have never seen it or what it can do....all i am saying is that you wanna run so bad and talk shit about my car then get an engine in your car and run me. I dont care if you beat me, just get it done, and till then, just your mouth....this thread was about people running the thread starter, you had to open your mouth, and I finished it, so that makes me an a$$hole? I honestly dont care what anyone thinks of me, like me or hate me, I dont give two shits. Never has and never will, but before you start talking trash, back it up with somthing.....You dont know how fast your car will go, as there is no engine in it...you have a goal, or an idea, and that is cool, I respect that, but wait till you talk shit about my car now, because as it sits, a vespa is faster than your car.

Bobby, I really dont have a problem with you, but you need to chill a bit
    Oh really......

I don't rent, I own my car. And when the car is together you NS can come get some if you aren't too skeerrd.
    That was my first post on this thread, nowhere in there did I call you out. Until you pipped up and said something....

Quote Originally Posted by Neuwave
    what are you going to push it down the track????
    Once again I responded with....

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby72GTO
    lol, good one, but you won't be saying that when I come home. I am not even going to call you out because I already know my junk is faster then your POS mustang. It would be a waste of gas to run against you.
    Nowhere in there did I call you out, it was your big mouth that opened and made this thread into who wants to race Nick. I really don't have a problem with you Nick, if i would see you on the street I would say "hi" and "how's it going." You keep going back to how my car doesn't have a motor in it, maybe because I am in Kuwait so how the hell am I going to get a motor in it. And lets say I left for Kuwait and my car did have a motor in it and it ran just fine, does that mean because I am not in the U.S. I can't talk sh!t, no it doesn't because when I come home I can back my sh!t up. What I am saying is I can talk all I want, and when I come home and in August my car will be on the street. If you want to race my car fine, but lets not go on and on about it, I will put you on the list if you want. So until then get your car ready and make sure it still runs, when I come home if you really want we can race. But I am not going to come looking for you.