Quote Originally Posted by Bobby72GTO View Post
Oh really......

That was my first post on this thread, nowhere in there did I call you out. Until you pipped up and said something....

Once again I responded with....

Nowhere in there did I call you out, it was your big mouth that opened and made this thread into who wants to race Nick. I really don't have a problem with you Nick, if i would see you on the street I would say "hi" and "how's it going." You keep going back to how my car doesn't have a motor in it, maybe because I am in Kuwait so how the hell am I going to get a motor in it. And lets say I left for Kuwait and my car did have a motor in it and it ran just fine, does that mean because I am not in the U.S. I can't talk sh!t, no it doesn't because when I come home I can back my sh!t up. What I am saying is I can talk all I want, and when I come home and in August my car will be on the street. If you want to race my car fine, but lets not go on and on about it, I will put you on the list if you want. So until then get your car ready and make sure it still runs, when I come home if you really want we can race. But I am not going to come looking for you.

yeah I I realized that this wasnt the call out thread when I went to read your post.....whoops.....the pushing coment was a joke, and it wasnt meant to offend....sorry if it was taken that way......if your car was running before you went back to serve then I wouldnt have much to say
honestly I dont know what your car will run when it gets done...you haveabeter idea thanIdo,as I haveseen lt1s run 16 in the 1/4 and I have seen them run low 13/high 12's in the 1/4 stock