Senior Member..now yer posting!

Looking for front end for my 240sx

I have decided to revert my s13 back to its original condition by removing the Silvia front end. I am doing this because I cannot find a new jdm hood anywhere without have to spend stupid money on it. So if anyone has a line on 2 fenders, 1 hood, a bumper, and headlights 91+ preferred let me know. I can even possibly work a trade for the Silvia parts.....

If its already black in color that is even better

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hispanic! At the Disco View Post
    I have decided to revert my s13 back to its original condition by removing the Silvia front end. I am doing this because I cannot find a new jdm hood anywhere without have to spend stupid money on it. So if anyone has a line on 2 fenders, 1 hood, a bumper, and headlights 91+ preferred let me know. I can even possibly work a trade for the Silvia parts.....

If its already black in color that is even better

Thanks
    i have a few friends that are willing to trade you. how much cash would you want?
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    id say 300 plus the oem front sounds fair to me. I might even throw in some wikkid JdM TytE original "silvia" floormats

PS the silvia hood is functional but trashed. (75mph + Latch coming loose = driving blind and busted up hood.

hey my friend has a 91 front end with vey little chips on it. If your intrested in ite mail him at ilovemys13@yahoo.com. Oh and it is a black front end the just little chips on the lower part of the bumper. E mail him asap.
    Thanks