Threaded View

Car Chase (of my own)

So last night was pretty scary, Around 2:30 (barclose) I got off the 84th st. exit and going south past The Peddit Skate center.

Some dude in a 2002ish Silver Jeep Cheroke was drifting into my lane <-------- thats why

So I flashed my high beams at him, the dude lays into his breaks

I do the same, he's just sitting there so I go around him and the dude is yelling and acting hardcore. So I rev up the ol' neon and peel on out thinking thats it. The dude chases me but goes onto the other lane and flys past me. We hit a red lite and the dude is just freaking out, so we played a game of Cat and mouse for 10 mins.

All around 84 and greenfield area in and out of the streets.

I turned down a Dead End and the dude stoped at the entrance of the very short street and waited there. So I just turned around and swearved at him (almost hitting him) and took off. Lost him for a bit then the dude managed to find us once again.

So I figured there are always cops on THEHWY so I was flying up there, i was a few blocks ahead of him and he thought I took the freeway and jump on.

Thank God.

So im telling you this story because my freaked out ass as well as my friend kristin didnt get a plate #

I could have swore it started with a GV somthing or GC

The dude looked like Mr. Clean but a skinny. White and bald head.

I'm sure he lives in Stallis so for you stallis peeps if you happen to know of a very tempermental person that fits this descriptions let me know.

- Brad -
    Last edited by awsomeears; 04-08-2007 at 12:25 PM.
    HVAC...
    Neons...
    House music...

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    - More naked bitches