Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    300pny
    Quote Originally Posted by PRO_SHOW_SS View Post
    yes..lets all go by what the cars are selling on the barrett auction.....what a joke...
    Thats factual as to what the car sells for ...why? cause it did. With an appraisal it is not sold.

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 300pny View Post
    With the exception of Insurance requiring one they are completely useless.
    And we return to the entire reason why this thread was created. He wanted it done for insurance reasons. Which makes your points null and void.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

300pny
    Quote Originally Posted by Karps TA View Post
    And we return to the entire reason why this thread was created. He wanted it done for insurance reasons. Which makes your points null and void.
    Exactly my point

My mom and dad are not going to let me use the net anymore? Hmmmm, this fella dose not know what he is talking about. the days of my mommy and daddy taking things away from me are long since gone.

Sadly there was no internet when I was at the age where mommy and daddy could take things away from me. Do you think everyone on here is in thEIR teens?

Quote Originally Posted by NIX2000TA View Post
    My mom and dad are not going to let me use the net anymore? Hmmmm, this fella dose not know what he is talking about. the days of my mommy and daddy taking things away from me are long since gone.

Sadly there was no internet when I was at the age where mommy and daddy could take things away from me. Do you think everyone on here is in thEIR teens?
    WIP

Quote Originally Posted by Karps TA View Post
    Karp, as always you are the voice of reason, thanks for all the backing up....he just doesn't get it, or any other thread for that reason.
    WIP

Please start a new thread if any updates arise.