Does anyone know BCM user slowlx ?

He has a truck listed for sale and hasn't been on the forum in a few days. If someone could give him a call and let him know I am looking for the phone number for the person that has the truck for sale, it would be greatly appreciated. I need a vehicle ASAP, and the truck listed is what I am looking for. Thank you!
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Does the admin have an email address for this user that he could be reached at? Andy? Yoo? His profile tells me to contact you if I need an email address

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Is the PM option not working

He hasn't responded, he has the truck listed for somebody else but hasn't responded in almost a week.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    I'm meant to PM a mod for his e-mail addy.