FS: 1998 Camaro Z28 M6

FS. 1998 Camaro Z28. Pics in BCM Garage. Great running, smooth shifting. If interested, let me know. More info will be available soon, in the armed forces in a different state (car still in WI), and need to sell the car for a more gas efficient vehicle due to mass traveling. Thanks for your interest! ~Jimmy
    Last edited by GHOSST; 03-17-2007 at 10:09 PM.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

price of vehicle?
    'Merica, Hell Yeah!

Dusting off my knick knack... MurphysLaw88GT's Avatar
    Price, milage, previously mentioned pics

ProjectCamaro.com ProjectCamaro's Avatar
    Good looking car, good luck with the sale.
    RedLS1.com
    Because You Can Never Modify To Many Camaro's

Thanks Chad. Milage is around 72,000. Asking price is $10,000. The car will be availible to check out soon, I have a third party getting it out of storage for me, and making sure its good to go (detail, cleaned out, fluids good), cause its been stored since I been training (but well kept, started once a month since I been gone). Most of all my good pics are on my BCM garage. I just got the car in August, took some quick pics before I had to leave in September for boot. I just barely got to enjoy the car, with the little few stylish cues I added. Title clear also, I'm the second owner of the car. Any other info, just ask. Thanks. ~Jimmy
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.

Good luck with the sale. Noway to have it shipped out by you?

1/2 BCM POOL Tag Champs 97z2801ss's Avatar
    good luck on the sale jimbo

"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun,than with a kind word alone."-Al Capone

"Ever since we was kids,we always knew that people can be bought.It was only a question of who did the buyin' and for how much"-Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Bump for a good seller. Hey Jimmy I still have that Hypertech sitting around. I wasn't able to get it shipped out before you left for basic. Do you have an address that I can ship it off to? Hope all is going well.

-Scott

I was just about to do that, thanks for the post!
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.

Post whore
    Car is clean! Good luck jimbo.... see you in july with your new ride!? and mine done!

i like the Rims jimmy

thanks, yeah, since its moslty stock, besides the granatelli maf and slp airlid, the looks will hopefully sell it, with the decent miles too. I see lots of Z's on some websites completely stock with more miles, for much more than I'm asking. We'll see though.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.