Mopar engine builds?

Anyone here building mopar 318's? Found a lower gasket set complete in garage. I have no use for them, so does anyone need them?

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Actually, I am building a 318...
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Dusting off my knick knack... MurphysLaw88GT's Avatar
    no, but the one from my coronet im going to yank out will be usedas a boat anchor, to be replaced by an even bigger boat anchor

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MurphysLaw88GT View Post
    no, but the one from my coronet im going to yank out will be usedas a boat anchor, to be replaced by an even bigger boat anchor
    Hey, when are you building something for the coronet?

If it's not for a while yet, you might consider doing some easy basic hot-rod stuff to it for now...I think I even have some parts laying around that'd work pretty good.

I'd be fun to do the baseline run at the track, do some basic mods, then see what the improvements are...just a thought.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Dusting off my knick knack... MurphysLaw88GT's Avatar
    yep...im going to rebuild the stock 2bbl so it moves under its own power. ren like ass, im guessing because the carb had old gas sitting in it since like '90. car has 30,xxx miles. fired right up, but did not idle for shit. did points, condenser, cap, rotor, adjusted timing..etc. Figured the carb needed a going thru, as it appears to never have been done before.

If you want it it's yours. Where are you located?