Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

'92 Toyota Pickup w/ Plow

Red Toyota Pickup, V6, extended cab, 4x4 with 6' steel plow.

Truck has over 200,000 miles but is in very good mechanical condition.

Less than 500miles on Kumho MT 31"x10.5" tires on aluminum aftermarket wheels.

Plow is hydraulically operated and has the additional lights. It is taken on and off very easily for day to day use. I believe it is a westin, but I am not 100%.

This truck runs very well and has no trouble starting, oil burning, weird noises of any kind.

I have been using synthetic oil in the engine.

I just replaced the Fuel line from the tank to the firewall. I also replaced the brake lines from the rear to the front (the ones on the frame rail).

The interior is in pretty nice shape and has a CD player. Power everything. Sun Roof. Hitch with 4 pin flat & 7 pin round.

The cons: Miles, rusty (not structural), crack in windshield (not getting worse), abs light on (bypassed), leaky exhaust (I might be able to weld).

Other then that, I have too many cars and I need to get rid of some. This has been a good truck to me and my girlfriend. VERY VERY good in the snow. Trailers nicely. Great heat. VERY dependable!

3300.oo

Please let me know if there is anything I forgot, or if you have any questions.

Thanks!
    Jake
    JHRacing.net

Those Who Say It Can't Be Done.... Shouldn't Fu(k With The Guy Who's Doing It!

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Got any pics of the rims/tires?

got any pics. I know someone looking for a Yota

I will Shoot some in a few minutes here. Its kinda dirty just because the plow doesnt fit well in a car wash, and I havent been driving it enough to take it off... :p
    Last edited by TopStreetDsm; 02-19-2007 at 02:49 PM.
    JHRacing.net

Quote Originally Posted by Lash View Post
    Got any pics of the rims/tires?
    Kumho Road Venture MT KL71 (Off Road Max. Traction) bought them off of Tirerack.

Thats one of the tread just to give you an idea. I will get pics of the truck in a bit.
    JHRacing.net

Ok I'm Pretty sure this is going to kill it for the 56K guys. But heres some pics. If anyone wants me to resize them or link them instead just let me know.

JHRacing.net

damn,that thing is clean...i would never guess it has seen snow

looks like a good buy though
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

Breecher_7
    Ill give ya $500 for it............

Quote Originally Posted by Breecher_7 View Post
    Ill give ya $500 for it............
    If you dont want it... Dont buy it.
    JHRacing.net

i have a cap that will fit & match it! (Its at the bottom of my list)
    http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19364

sorry about the thread jack!
    '95 saturn < v8 GONE!
    '09 avalanche < tow rig
    '05 ion < DD
    '63 chevy ll < new project
    Some girls do want an 8 second ride

Breecher_7
    Quote Originally Posted by TopStreetDsm View Post
    If you dont want it... Dont buy it.
    \

Actually i wouldnt mind having it, just thought id throw the ultimate low ball offer out there..........

All right then... No harm. But I am interested in a more serious offer. Its hard to always know what is being implied over the web.

SloLs1 YOU A$$!!! Kidding with you! No thats cool. I was thinking aboiut getting a cap at one point.
    JHRacing.net

I dont know???
    that is a western plow.

All right then... No harm. But I am interested in a more serious offer. Its hard to always know what is being implied over the web.

SloLs1 YOU A$$!!! Kidding with you! No thats cool. I was thinking aboiut getting a cap at one point.

see someone could get a sweet deal... a new truck and a cap!
    '95 saturn < v8 GONE!
    '09 avalanche < tow rig
    '05 ion < DD

I knew it had westen flags, but I didnt know if the whole thing was westen... Thanks!
    JHRacing.net

Bump it up!
    JHRacing.net

Sure would be nice to have a truck with a plow on it with all this snow....
    JHRacing.net

Sure would be nice to have a truck with a plow on it with all this snow....
    ...and if they had a cap on the back to keep the snow out
    '95 saturn < v8 GONE!
    '09 avalanche < tow rig
    '05 ion < DD

Got er stuck in a 9' snow bank today. I was gunning along in 3rd just giving it and pushed so much snow up a pile, that it came over the plow and boxed me in.

I had a plow anchor. lol But after some good old heve/hoe... we going it out and kept plowing away!
    JHRacing.net

To the top...
    JHRacing.net