Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Cracker Lacker

No NOS No Problem

Anyone out there just running all motor? I can’t stand the juice and everyone wants me to shoot it. I feel like the only guy that wants to go fast on motor alone. I got a friend, Bigloc, I need to get him clean and stop shooting the NOS it’s killing his car. Bud if your out there you need to get in a 12 step program and stop shooting the juice. All motor all the time.

you can run on motor,just be ready to keep getting beat by cars that have smaller and more driveable engines.
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

She's Back in Action Cutlass Queen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker Lacker View Post
    Anyone out there just running all motor? I can’t stand the juice and everyone wants me to shoot it. I feel like the only guy that wants to go fast on motor alone. I got a friend, Bigloc, I need to get him clean and stop shooting the NOS it’s killing his car. Bud if your out there you need to get in a 12 step program and stop shooting the juice. All motor all the time.

I'm running on just motor. It won't keep up with some guys but it'll do for now. My brother's running on motor and has no problem running in the high 9s. There still are people out there running all motor with no juice, believe it or not
    "Just Deal With It" Racing

Cracker Lacker
    juicedimpss if your shooting and turning low 11's your in my reach and my cars clean no needle marks. Cutlas Queen it's good to see people still know how to build motors that go on their own. I think people watch to much tv and think NOS is the only way to go fast.

Cracker Lacker
    Where my boy Bigloc Calling Bigloc come to the non Juiced side time to build that triple nicle and stop the madness.

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    shooting AND low 11's...???

it's not the only way to go fast, i'll agree with you on that. But some people like to go fast and still have a somewhat driveable car.

BBC running 13:1 having to run on race gas all the time camming like a mutha****a and a huge stall

VS

BBC running 9.5:1 that can run pump gas, driveability is alot better, smaller stall, etc... spraying a 200 shot

the second choice might even run faster and be more "streetable"

i got huge props for guys who can run a number all motor, but it's just not my style.

Quote Originally Posted by CrawlinZ View Post
    shooting AND low 11's...???

it's not the only way to go fast, i'll agree with you on that. But some people like to go fast and still have a somewhat driveable car.

BBC running 13:1 having to run on race gas all the time camming like a mutha****a and a huge stall

VS

BBC running 9.5:1 that can run pump gas, driveability is alot better, smaller stall, etc... spraying a 200 shot

the second choice might even run faster and be more "streetable"

i got huge props for guys who can run a number all motor, but it's just not my style.
    OR RUN THAT SAME BIG COMPRESSION BBC,AND SPRAY THE SH!T OUT OF IT AND REALLY WHOOP THE N/A MOTOR!!

juicedimpss if your shooting and turning low 11's your in my reach and my cars clean no needle marks. Cutlas Queen it's good to see people still know how to build motors that go on their own. I think people watch to much tv and think NOS is the only way to go fast.
    im not sure who you are,but you can grab a lane with my 11 second ride anytime

Cracker Lacker
    I might take you up on that. I'm new to the strip this will be my first time running the car but I'll be fine.

Last time I checked a lot of guys I know who are running the motors without juice can still turn over 9-10 sec. passes along with street driving

Quote Originally Posted by Cutlass Queen View Post
    Last time I checked a lot of guys I know who are running the motors without juice can still turn over 9-10 sec. passes along with street driving
    how far can they drive them? id be willing to bet it would be a costly trip to get to the other side of town when running race fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss View Post
    how far can they drive them? id be willing to bet it would be a costly trip to get to the other side of town when running race fuel.

Hey nobody mentioned distance now...they just said they couldn't drive on the street

Next time you boys should be more specific

Cracker Lacker
    How far can you go shooting the juice a mile? What the difference? you shut the juice off and its a all motor car just slower.

Cracker Lacker
    I drove my car 5 hours North to store it it took 8 tanks of gas but I made it.

How far can you go shooting the juice a mile? What the difference? you shut the juice off and its a all motor car just slower.
    i wont need to have the bottle on that long to be ahead......

I don't spray my little V6 and it runs 10s at 3600lbs............
    Keith & Amanda
    2001 Formula Firehawk
    87 GN Only fast on the Souf Side
    70 GS 455 Stock Appearing

Quote Originally Posted by GRNDNL View Post
    I don't spray my little V6 and it runs 10s at 3600lbs............
    is it N/A???

Cracker Lacker
    I give the Buick Boys props I had a 87' T-Type in high school and everyone thought it was a Monte Carlo SS with a bad exhast leak but man was it fast. But I grew up and realized it was to close to Rice and moved on to Mopar and no I dont have alot of money. What happened to building HP with the motor. And Mr Impala SS what do you run on motor 13.8's. Also you have alot of racing to do this year with all the lanes you have handed out. I'll see you at the Grove look for the black topped, vitamin C orange, RoadRunner with the poverty caps and 6 pack hood. I know I'll be looking for you.

I give the Buick Boys props I had a 87' T-Type in high school and everyone thought it was a Monte Carlo SS with a bad exhast leak but man was it fast. But I grew up and realized it was to close to Rice and moved on to Mopar and no I dont have alot of money. What happened to building HP with the motor. And Mr Impala SS what do you run on motor 13.8's. Also you have alot of racing to do this year with all the lanes you have handed out. I'll see you at the Grove look for the black topped, vitamin C orange, RoadRunner with the poverty caps and 6 pack hood. I know I'll be looking for you.
    dont forget your purse,cuz i dont accept credit cards.

btw,the impy was a mid 12 car on nutz,not that it matters anymore.

My wife has a Black 70 GS that will be looking for your Mopar...............
    Last edited by GRNDNL; 02-05-2007 at 12:05 PM.
    Keith & Amanda
    2001 Formula Firehawk
    87 GN Only fast on the Souf Side
    70 GS 455 Stock Appearing