Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Craiger
    Quote Originally Posted by whitehatch View Post
    thought you had this car for sale on honda-tech? what ever happened to your ek, i heard you got it than next i look you got this evo, haha oh well nice pick up.

no I have this car forsale on honda-tech. I sold the ek wanted something better in my eyes, i can have 4 people in and its just nicer and dont lose value like a modified honda. something that is more safe, can brake and corner better than any honda besides the s2k.

Thats ok craig, we know that you couldn't handle the front wheel drive power in your hatch,(I know how fast it was, i beat on it for some yelling garbage men) anyways, its ok to have all wheel drive power as long as you don't take it apart and plan to build it forever and never finish it. p.s. don't run from the cops they will get ya.
    Extremeparts civic
    11.17@123
    2006 import wars quick 8 runner up

Craiger
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsek View Post
    Thats ok craig, we know that you couldn't handle the front wheel drive power in your hatch,(I know how fast it was, i beat on it for some yelling garbage men) anyways, its ok to have all wheel drive power as long as you don't take it apart and plan to build it forever and never finish it. p.s. don't run from the cops they will get ya.

lol thats great and my name is not justin. The civic was a great car but it was scary fast, I didnt feel safe in it at all going the speeds it was going. yes the evo is not as fast but its close and its all around a better car imo

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nismodave View Post
    Stop drinking the Hateraide NAN.

Call BS all you want......Dont hate because your car cant crack into the 13s.

Tow that pile back to WI..And I will send you back to Cali with your tail between your legs.
    like flicky said you gotta have a running car dewd?
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

I'll touch your apex PureSound15's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Craiger View Post
    thx for stoping by
    "But mostly, you stay classy San Diego"

I'm sorry, it was the first thing that popped into my head when I read that. Nice car by the way, faster than anything I own, hopefully you can come hang out with us next summer at whatever ice cream place whos economic value we decide to improve upon, only to eventually be shat on by the police That's how we roll.

Quote Originally Posted by PureSound15
    hopefully you can come hang out with us next summer at whatever ice cream place whos economic value we decide to improve upon, only to eventually be shat on by the police That's how we roll.
    LMAO +1
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

Craiger
    Quote Originally Posted by PureSound15 View Post
    "But mostly, you stay classy San Diego"

I'm sorry, it was the first thing that popped into my head when I read that. Nice car by the way, faster than anything I own, hopefully you can come hang out with us next summer at whatever ice cream place whos economic value we decide to improve upon, only to eventually be shat on by the police That's how we roll.
    lol yeah that good i just got done watching that movie too. Dude im down for all the events this year im soo geeked!!!!

Hey Craig, I think I met you at Sommers last year over winter break. I'm Lance; the lot boy that was there for a short time.
    Online Drag Racing -------Reaction Time Tester!
    Red 1982 Trans Am MSE Hooker 1 5/8, 3 inches back, 3:73s ---- Red 1990 Formula with ZZ4 motor, Hooker 2055s, American Thunder catback ---- Black 1991 GTA with 3 inch Flowmaster Catback system ---- Black 2002 WS6 Bone Stock

Suck Squish Bang Blow

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    car ♥ friend

Craiger
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAm12sec View Post
    Hey Craig, I think I met you at Sommers last year over winter break. I'm Lance; the lot boy that was there for a short time.
    hey lance i remember who you are.

Craiger
    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaAutomotive View Post
    car ♥ friend

Dan your so silly

Hey Craiger,

Do you ever go to Plymouth. I see an evo around here once in a while. It is silver with a load exhaust and gauges. Car looks stock. I for some reason can't see your pics to see if it is your car or not. If it isn't you, do you know who this guy is and what he has done to his car.

Your car sound like it is pretty bad ass.

Take it easy!

MARO-MAN
    Nice car Craig and welcome!! -Nick.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Nickelsen View Post
    Hey Craiger,

Do you ever go to Plymouth.
    My mom and step-dad live in Plymouth, did you grow up there? I went there my 1st half of my Freshman year.
    2007 Lexus LS460
    2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
    2011 Toyota Camry SE V6

SNATCH A KISS ORVICEVERSA Junky Giorgio's Avatar
    welcome to the home of drama!
    TRIUMPH DAYTONA 675 TRIPLE
    Quote Originally Posted by murdoc158 View Post
    Thanks to YellowWagon for the pics and JunkGSX for the ladies.
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamZ
    Junk maybe gone, but Tony is Junky Giorgio forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by domokun View Post
    junk, your junking my thread.

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamZ View Post
    My mom and step-dad live in Plymouth, did you grow up there? I went there my 1st half of my Freshman year.
    No I grew up in MN. I moved over here a few years ago. How much do you get up this way?

Craiger
    sorry man i have no clue who that is. the evo will be sold this weekend to a guy in random lake.

Hey Craiger,

Do you ever go to Plymouth. I see an evo around here once in a while. It is silver with a load exhaust and gauges. Car looks stock. I for some reason can't see your pics to see if it is your car or not. If it isn't you, do you know who this guy is and what he has done to his car.

Your car sound like it is pretty bad ass.

Take it easy!

what the hell, getting rid of the car already?

what next?
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

Danielle... times change. Poncho's Avatar
    welcome, and goodbye apparently.
    Well, at the very least, I have an interesting back story.

No I grew up in MN. I moved over here a few years ago. How much do you get up this way?
    A couple times a month.
    2007 Lexus LS460
    2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
    2011 Toyota Camry SE V6