Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's Eric

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    no i think they are meeting up at la cage. hmmmm funny......how the gay bars are on the soufsiiiide

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Quote Originally Posted by FASTZ2895
    where you at
    west bend on GOLDENROD

87MUSL

looking for crawling Z

I have gotten alot of phone calls about somebody called crawling Z, I went out to my garage looked at my GN-my gn replied thats a waste of my time
    Holla Back-Eric

pimpin ls1's since 2003 badvenom's Avatar
    on the real side of town far away from the south side
    Uh O 87musl Has Joined The Party

Crawlinz Got His Wish

The Gn Is In Effect

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    Quote Originally Posted by badvenom
    Uh O 87musl Has Joined The Party

Crawlinz Got His Wish

The Gn Is In Effect
    oh shit,someone better make nicie nice

Quote Originally Posted by 87MUSL
    I have gotten alot of phone calls about somebody called crawling Z, I went out to my garage looked at my GN-my gn replied thats a waste of my time
    Holla Back-Eric
    where's big R

Holla Back-Eric
    ohhhh snap yo

Quote Originally Posted by sonic blue roush
    ohhhh snap yo
    you can say that again

87MUSL
    Hey George, its time to take back the northside rep-are you ready man

Hey George, its time to take back the northside rep-are you ready man
    yea,let the games begin

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    Holla Back-Eric
    Right here.

Did your car EVER leave the garage last year? Not insulting, just asking.

Can't wait for spring.

god damn you are a little *****.....My car is slow.....yeah no shit. Tell me somthing I didn't know. It better be slow for a stock block, stock head, stock geared car. However at least I have the balls to drive it ALL YEAR.....Sad thing you can make fun of everyones car and all of that bullshit, but the moment someone makes fun of you, you get all salty....I have never seen any one act as much of a little baby as you...Hell Dave gets ripped on far worse than you and he dosnt act like a cry baby. I know, what you need is the WaAAAAAaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAmbulance to come and get you.....

Now lets be real honest. When my car ran a 15 flat it was early in the season, completely stock with the crap cooper cobras on it.....I have done somthings to it since then.....by no means is it a 11 sec car or faster....but it is better than a 15.....probably 14.9 lol....

However if you want to be an internet gangster, and give me neg rep, and be a little nonracing ***** than be my guest. Your car may be faster, but at least I plan on racing my car this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

Quote Originally Posted by Neuwave
    I know, what you need is the WaAAAAAaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAmbulance to come and get you.....
    this is the funniest thing you have ever posted.

+1
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

god damn you are a little *****.....My car is slow.....yeah no shit. Tell me somthing I didn't know. It better be slow for a stock block, stock head, stock geared car. However at least I have the balls to drive it ALL YEAR.....Sad thing you can make fun of everyones car and all of that bullshit, but the moment someone makes fun of you, you get all salty....I have never seen any one act as much of a little baby as you...Hell Dave gets ripped on far worse than you and he dosnt act like a cry baby. I know, what you need is the WaAAAAAaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAmbulance to come and get you.....

Now lets be real honest. When my car ran a 15 flat it was early in the season, completely stock with the crap cooper cobras on it.....I have done somthings to it since then.....by no means is it a 11 sec car or faster....but it is better than a 15.....probably 14.9 lol....

However if you want to be an internet gangster, and give me neg rep, and be a little nonracing ***** than be my guest. Your car may be faster, but at least I plan on racing my car this season.
    I was the one who gave you neg rep.....Just so you know.

And what you dont understand is that everyone in this thread knows who Greg is, and have met him.

You seem to be the one breaking down his post because of his spelling and sentence stucture.

Nobody else is complaining but you.

If you meet Greg you will understand.

But if you do piss him off enough, he WILL make your asscheeks smell like his boot.

As far as Calling him a NONRACER........Thats just false.
    Last edited by nismodave; 12-31-2006 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nismodave

And what you dont understand is that everyone in this thread knows who Greg is, and have met him.

You seem to be the one breaking down his post because of his spelling and sentence stucture.

But if you do piss him off enough, he WILL make your asscheeks smell like his boot.

Word.....
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

Let me get one thing together right now. Neuwave I will give the chance of your life time. Wait, did I spell and use the words in a proper sentence? Oh shit I learned something in english 101. So now your ass is mines Neuwave. We don't have to be this way. Just tell me what will it take to make it right. 1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 cars and the bust. If I ever meet you I hope your shit is ready to race my slow , no spelling ass. I won't physically put my hands on you but I will tap dance on your liver. I hope you don't think that is gay.

Last edited by FASTZ2895; 12-31-2006 at 03:26 AM.
    FAST Z 28 95

lmao, tap dance on his liver wow.....you had to much to drink tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

Quote Originally Posted by nismodave

Dave, I knew you left me neg rep, but guess what, he did too...I couldnt give two shts about that...what do I care about a red or a green dot for? Now as far as breaking down his spelling and grammar.....well lets see here...I am not the only one who was eluding to the fact that some of his posts were a little, shal we say, unreadable (ie when I posted translation please). It wasnt till after he posted that he was going to translate one in my ass that I decided to do the spelling and grammar lesson stuff....While I was posting that, he edited it.....(take a look dave, he edited as I was typing)....Then he got all hurt.....hey it is the internet.....I know no one cares about spelling, I dont care about spelling....I just did it in response to him....shit happens. Deal with it, because honestly, it dosnt bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by FASTZ2895
    Let me get one thing together right now. Neuwave I will give the chance of your life time. Wait, did I spell and use the words in a proper sentence? Oh shit I learned something in english 101. So now your ass is mines Neuwave. We don't have to be this way. Just tell me what will it take to make it right. 1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 cars and the bust. If I ever meet you I hope your shit is ready to race my slow , no spelling ass. I won't physically put my hands on you but I will tap dance on your liver. I hope you don't think that is gay.

Why do you have this obsession with my ass??? Seriously dude, I dont swing that way. If you really want to race my slow ass car be my guest....if you like waisting race gas on a car 5 secs slower than you, sure we can run. Oh and by the way...My car is always ready to run, it is my daily driver. I just add other peoples unwanted junk to it. Mostly to give me the illusion of going fast....But hell I will be there, I plan on being at every rsd this season.

NOOOOOWWWWW you know we wouldnt be having this conversation right now if you would just take a joke..........95% of things posted on here is bullshit, so just relax, take a deep breath and chill buddy. However from post one of this little exchange you wanted to do somthing to my ass...Trust me, buddy, I am flattered and everything, but I just dont swing that way....however I am sure you could find someone that does...hey ask coop for directions to la cage, he knows where it is...(just kidding coop)

seriously, dude, greg, or what ever your name is, take a joke...it is just internet bullshit.

I just read all 8 pages of this crap and all I know is that someones gettin shot. lol
    Just race. Before I whoop up on Greg again with Tina's Cobra. lol
    Last edited by HRSEPLA; 12-31-2006 at 10:02 AM.