Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's Eric

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawlinZ
    Did I miss you bring your car out? DAMN I still am craving to see how cool this thing looks
    now that i recall ,i remember seeing you at the cutlass queen house ,and you did not say much than either

Thumbs up

Hey Mike if you recall I broke that night. So you can have some of north sider anytime. As far as crawling if you know anything about LT1 my engine was built for NOS. That means my computer retard my timing 6 degrees regardless and dump plenty of fuel. So are you proud, that you think you won. As I said I got out of it so you would run for some money. But you kept going so that was okay. Because your was fast but I beleive I would have won. But thats my story and sticking to it But I hope I stay here so we can clear the air with who car is the fastest. You guys are cool but mike you could have ran me. But ran your friend instead. You do remember that? We were lined up against each other you decided to run your friend. So hears the bet for you Mike. If I win you wash and wax all my cars and trucks. If you win you tell me?

Quote Originally Posted by MT98Z
    Greg why wouldn't you run me at the 8-19-06 RSD?You told me you were out of nitrous and numorus other excuses and didn't want to run,then I see you in line and you make another run(on the bottle).The only time you would run me on Friday night was when I had street tires(knowing you would kick my ass) and I still ran you and lost,but when we were at the track you wanted no part of me cause I was prepared.So what ever.
    FAST Z 28 95

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    oh yeah.... i'd be at the track racing..... And it's funny he was asking for a rematch to YOU guys... the only time I heard anything about it was that SAME night, in which i've already responded.

And actually, soon as e.t.'s were starting to get floated around, Greg was PM'ing me with what the "rumors" were, and basically said he didn't want any since I was trying to get him and coppertop to run for some dough. I'm still laughing at the sneaky pete in the door rumor Larry said. Hell you have a 4th gen and you know how much of a pain in the ass it is to even take just the SPEAKERS out.

Quote Originally Posted by 2 bad z's
    now that i recall ,i remember seeing you at the cutlass queen house ,and you did not say much than either
    I asked you when you were gonna bring it out or if you were gonna bring it to the track anytime soon. You said naaah to the track and you said you wanted to get used to the car and asked me about Tom's help with showing you the basics of the HP Tuners so you could play with it more

Well......I guess its gonna happen next year.

You 2 should do it early in the year, so we know Crawlin will be running.

Quote Originally Posted by FASTZ2895
    As far as crawling if you know anything about LT1 my engine was built for NOS. That means my computer retard my timing 6 degrees regardless and dump plenty of fuel. So are you proud, that you think you won. As I said I got out of it so you would run for some money.
    Ok, i'm gonna sit here and LAUGH real quick before i reply.....

Ok, so your NITROUS tune was in the car right? pulling 6* of timing and the tune is a bit rich right?

Funny thing is... since YOu want to get specific...

There was 24* of timing in my car... oops, looks to be about the same 6* retarded that yours was. Hell, come on over and we'll have Tom pull the tune and show you it's 24* across the board

Me - 28" tire w/ 3.50 gearing in a Th350
    You - 26" tire w/ 3.73 gearing? in a Th400

Again, if you were looking for overall calculations of who should hav the advantage in acceleration, looks like you got the gearing on me.

I love when people try and get technical

Ok, i'm gonna sit here and LAUGH real quick before i reply.....

Ok, so your NITROUS tune was in the car right? pulling 6* of timing and the tune is a bit rich right?

Funny thing is... since YOu want to get specific...

There was 24* of timing in my car... oops, looks to be about the same 6* retarded that yours was. Hell, come on over and we'll have Tom pull the tune and show you it's 24* across the board

Me - 28" tire w/ 3.50 gearing in a Th350
    You - 26" tire w/ 3.73 gearing? in a Th400

Again, if you were looking for overall calculations of who should hav the advantage in acceleration, looks like you got the gearing on me.

I love when people try and get technical
    Stop crying.

Dave, i forgot to comment last night, that signature was ******* hilarious!!!!!!

I think you did a nice job matching up the characters, haha

Quote Originally Posted by nismodave
    Stop crying.
    again i'm gonna laugh... who's crying? you forgot your boy greg was the first one to post his whining about his timing/dumping of fuel/etc... hell i even quoted it. you miss that one?

i'm just proving a point

I asked you when you were gonna bring it out or if you were gonna bring it to the track anytime soon. You said naaah to the track and you said you wanted to get used to the car and asked me about Tom's help with showing you the basics of the HP Tuners so you could play with it more
    yes but it was ready to spray ,just need to learn to put a litting timing back into it when not spraying, still do

I see a 3 way race coming........3 Mullet Mobiles.

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    i have to give ron his props he was up there one night that i was talking smack and no one wanted any of the pimpalla. no offense i guess greg and chris should stfu and just race!!!!!

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Quote Originally Posted by FASTZ2895
    Hey Mike if you recall I broke that night. So you can have some of north sider anytime. As far as crawling if you know anything about LT1 my engine was built for NOS. That means my computer retard my timing 6 degrees regardless and dump plenty of fuel. So are you proud, that you think you won. As I said I got out of it so you would run for some money. But you kept going so that was okay. Because your was fast but I beleive I would have won. But thats my story and sticking to it But I hope I stay here so we can clear the air with who car is the fastest. You guys are cool but mike you could have ran me. But ran your friend instead. You do remember that? We were lined up against each other you decided to run your friend. So hears the bet for you Mike. If I win you wash and wax all my cars and trucks. If you win you tell me?

NOS DUDE NOOOOSSSSSSSSSSS

do the world a favor and cut your fingers off so we aren't tortured by your bullshit anymore.
    WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFW
    WTFWTWFWTWFWTWFWT
    WTWFWTWFWTWFWTWFWTWTf

Quote Originally Posted by sonic blue roush
    i have to give ron his props he was up there one night that i was talking smack and no one wanted any of the pimpalla. no offense i guess greg and chris should stfu and just race!!!!!
    Because everyone knows how fast the poopalla is on spray.....And he challenges cars he has covered.

Because everyone knows how fast the poopalla is on spray.....And he challenges cars he has covered.

i thought renalls car was alot faster than rons car? and he wouldnt race ron?
    WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFW
    WTFWTWFWTWFWTWFWT
    WTWFWTWFWTWFWTWFWTWTf

i would have ran him but i was worried about poss. shrapnel damageing my paint lol

I see a 3 way race coming........3 Mullet Mobiles.

me too....

anyone care to make it interesting?

and most importantly, head up, no crying for spots right?

there were faster cars up there that ron was talking smack to tho. he sacked up i will give props when they are due

Cool

You just prove my point T350 take less hp to turn it. You my have the same timing but your fuel is managed. My fuel is really fat unless I am spraying. So timing taken out and fuel really fat means lost of Hp. Now I know you add so how much Hp do I lose? Now add this 396hp + 300 shot = a ass whooping to Crawling and Mike so bring it

Stop crying.
    FAST Z 28 95

Quote Originally Posted by sonic blue roush
    there will have to be a get together this summer ,If it o.k with Larry