Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cuttin' chips
    Quote Originally Posted by Myles
    I guess if you spray it, i would like to see you use a 100 shot. But then again i have no clue how much that thing is going to weigh after you are done.
    well if it gets sprayed it will either be 75 or 100 wet shot.The motor can handle it all day long.Ive got the supporting mods to go along with it but for some reason turbo just makes me think.Ill run ya though, since its kinda boring in here with all these fast cars.Somebodies gotta be slower, right?
    91 Notch - where to begin

I will be up for running you. That being said I will not be running my STi all out. I have no intention of getting kicked off the track for not having the correct safety equipment.

Rick

cuttin' chips
    Quote Originally Posted by fireguyrick
    I will be up for running you. That being said I will not be running my STi all out. I have no intention of getting kicked off the track for not having the correct safety equipment.

Rick
    do i get a few spots from the AWD beast?

Ill run ya in the GTA gotta break the new cam in!
    And i won't leave 2nd gear so i can see ya in the rear veiw
    http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic372_2.gif

Brandon W.
    All Bs aside..ill run you...Am i allowed to run whatever boost i want???or do i have to keep it under 20psi? im thinking on race gas i could push 25 psi~...as far as a prize..i like the Brats and a soda idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon W.
    All Bs aside..ill run you...Am i allowed to run whatever boost i want???or do i have to keep it under 20psi? im thinking on race gas i could push 25 psi~...as far as a prize..i like the Brats and a soda idea.

what....the brat that I am going to give you is not enough, you have to try to get more....you pig.
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

cuttin' chips
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon W.
    im sure we can work something out.Let me get my mind made up if it will be spray or boost then ill get back to ya.