Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Last edited by turboZ; 11-15-2006 at 08:35 PM.

yeap that Would be Ivan, he started doing that car when he was at sound performance now he is over at AMS down in chicago i've seen this car through every step of the way. very impressive car.
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

Big Dollars in that ride.

But good numbers.

I was browsing KA-T's may be my next project when I eventually finish my Z. Came across his car when doing some research, car looks like a real beast. Makes me really want to build one...
    Last edited by turboZ; 11-15-2006 at 09:58 PM.

yeap, now i wanna hear the SR > KA
    Quote Originally Posted by nismodave
    Big Dollars in that ride.

But good numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by turboZ
    I was browsing KA-T's may be my next project when I eventually finish my Z. Came across his car when doing some research, car looks like a real beast.
    i have a few friends who are currently doing that to there 240sx's there doing it on a low budget build just for shits and giggles. good luck though to go real fast with a KA you have to build it, and that is not cheap path.

Last edited by nismodave; 11-15-2006 at 10:10 PM.

Pretty healthy, especially considering its still a manual. Yeah Ive been wanting to build a KA turbo car for a while, and had planned on doing a full build. I was even thinking of taking one of the KA's we have laying around the shop and finding a 510 to swap it into, which would make for a pretty fun project. Time shall tell..

Hell yeah!!! i love the 510 i would love to someday find a clean one of those and do a SR into it. and then get a 240Z with a 2JZ parked next to it
    Pretty healthy, especially considering its still a manual. Yeah Ive been wanting to build a KA turbo car for a while, and had planned on doing a full build. I was even thinking of taking one of the KA's we have laying around the shop and finding a 510 to swap it into, which would make for a pretty fun project. Time shall tell..

Yeah, ive seen the SR swaps there pretty sweet in the 510's. Ive seen a KA-T 510 and a few KA 510s, just something a little different than the more common SR. 510's are becoming quite difficult to find. Just imagine a 350whp 510 wagon

one of my favorites,
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/674663
    not so much the body, but the idea of the project.

I should probably just finish my Z

whats the plans for the Z? what kind is it? Yeah i saw a 510 for sale 4 years ago before i had my liescence at a Car show down in Elkhorn it was $1500 but my dad wouldn't help me out cause he thought that it would be a bad 1st car. i wonder what happened to that car.........

Under Pressure Motorsports CEO TheBlueSupra's Avatar
    awesome car. awesome guy. He built the first motor i had in the supra when he was at SP.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueSupra
    awesome car. awesome guy. He built the first motor i had in the supra when he was at SP.
    back when SP had most of there nice guys, Max,Forest,Tim,Ivan those were the day's Is Max still there?

Under Pressure Motorsports CEO TheBlueSupra's Avatar
    That i couldnt tell you. I dont believe so though. Ive had it with SP always promising shit in two weeks then getting it in 2 months. Very shitty customer service over there. they have there priorities wrong if you got alot of money ur a king to them if you dont you can go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktitty
    back when SP had most of there nice guys, Max,Forest,Tim,Ivan those were the day's Is Max still there?
    Ha, I remember the good ole days hanging out with Max and Ivan. Both those guys are crazy. I used to hang out with them before they even worked at SP.
    03 Audi RS6 -v8 twin turbo-
    02 Crewcab Dually -dropped and smoking on semi wheels -
    02 VW Jetta -1.8t will nevar lose-

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktitty
    whats the plans for the Z? what kind is it?
    1976 280z as of right now, ground control coilovers, tokico 5 way struts, 5 lug conversion, Z32 calipers w/Z31 rotors, st sway bars, all new bushings, 1983 280zx turbo motor with a couple of mods, and a 82' zx 5 spd trans. Its a ground up resto too, as of right now the engine bay is painted and ready for the motor, the rest of the car is in primer and blocked. Still need a quaife lsd, to megasquirt it, rewire it with a ezwiring harness, do the interior, and lots of other small things.

Then ill probably drive it for 1 summer and pull out the ZX turbo motor and put a RB25DET in it

Nice looking Nissan.

Quote Originally Posted by fly5150
    03 Audi A6 sport 4.2 V8 <==NICE!
    93 Black Civic
    99 Suzuki TL1000R
    How do you like it? What color? I'm jealous... /Hijack

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueSupra
    That i couldnt tell you. I dont believe so though. Ive had it with SP always promising shit in two weeks then getting it in 2 months. Very shitty customer service over there. they have there priorities wrong if you got alot of money ur a king to them if you dont you can go to hell.
    yeah i know, My buddy had his Supra built by them and they kept saying 2 week 2 weeks. But he just kept giving them money but i geuss thats what you get to have one of the best Supra shops do your car.

Quote Originally Posted by fly5150
    Ha, I remember the good ole days hanging out with Max and Ivan. Both those guys are crazy. I used to hang out with them before they even worked at SP.
    Yeah MAD MAX lol. do you still talk to him?

1976 280z as of right now, ground control coilovers, tokico 5 way struts, 5 lug conversion, Z32 calipers w/Z31 rotors, st sway bars, all new bushings, 1983 280zx turbo motor with a couple of mods, and a 82' zx 5 spd trans. Its a ground up resto too, as of right now the engine bay is painted and ready for the motor, the rest of the car is in primer and blocked. Still need a quaife lsd, to megasquirt it, rewire it with a ezwiring harness, do the interior, and lots of other small things.

Then ill probably drive it for 1 summer and pull out the ZX turbo motor and put a RB25DET in it
    Sounds like a pretty cool build! got any pics i would love to someday get a old 240-280Z and do a RB or 2J to it. maybe someday........

Im lost
    What are all the letters
    http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic372_2.gif