Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Wisconsin Street Car Shootout

Im working on the dates,but we should be set as far as rules go.

Pro Street
    - .400 Pro Tree, Heads-Up
    - Drag slicks allowed (any tire size)
    Gasoline only – no alcohol
    - Functional headlights, tail lights, brake lights, hazard lights, horn and turn signals for year & make of body used mandatory. Must have a speedometer All vehicles and/or drivers are required to have the following: Valid (current) drivers license, valid (current) vehicle registration, valid (current) license plate (NO dealer or transport plates permitted) and valid (current) insurance for the vehicle. VIN numbers for the above documentation must match VIN stamped on the vehicle. All items listed will be checked and recorded. The driver/competitor of the car must own the car.All vehicles must conform to N.H.R.A general rules for the time & speed they will be running
    - All entries are required to participate in a 30 mile road cruise (city and highway) to prove streetability. Any entry that over heats or breaks during the cruise will be disqualified. During and after the cruise all entries are required to shut engines off and restart within 2 minutes. Any entry that fails to restart in the allotted time will be disqualified.
    - Vehicles must have full interior (back seat removal permitted. Area must be carpeted.) Kit cars exempt (Cobra, etc)
    - back half cars ok, no full chassis cars
    - exhaust and mufflers required and must extended to or beyond rear axle or be directed away from the car behind the doors.
    - No Wheelie Bars

Pure Street
    -.400 Pro Tree, Heads-Up
    - Drag Radial (any tire size)
    - Must run on pump gas...ie 93 octane(fuel will be checked at carburetor, fuel cell and other locations if necessary)
    - Functional headlights, tail lights, brake lights, hazard lights, horn, turn signals, windshield wipes for year & make of body used mandatory. Must have a speedometer. All vehicles and/or drivers are required to have the following: Valid (current)Wisconsin drivers license, valid (current)Wisconsin vehicle registration, valid (current)Wisconsin license plate (NO dealer or transport plates permitted) and valid (current) insurance for the vehicle. VIN numbers for the above documentation must match VIN stamped on the vehicle. All items listed will be checked and recorded. The driver/competitor of the car must own the car.
    - Must have glass windows(not lexan)
    - Must have OEM body panels(fiberglass hoods ok)
    - Vehicles must have full interior (back seat removal permitted. Area must be carpeted.) Kit cars exempt (Cobra, etc)
    - All vehicles must conform to N.H.R.A general rules for the time & speed they are running
    - All entries are required to participate in a 30 mile road cruise (city and highway) to prove streetability. Any entry that over heats or breaks during the cruise will be disqualified. During and after the cruise all entries are required to shut engines off and restart within 2 minutes. Any entry that fails to restart in the allotted time will be disqualified.
    - exhaust and mufflers required and must extended to or beyond rear axle or be directed away from the car behind the doors.
    - No Wheelie Bars
    - Tech reserves the right to deny entry to this class if they feel it is a racecar

Outlaw Street
    - Functional headlights, tail lights, brake lights, hazard lights, horn and turn signals for year & make of body used mandatory. The driver/competitor of the car must own the car.All vehicles must conform to N.H.R.A general rules for the time & speed they will be running
    -NO MANDATORY CRUISE,INSURANCE,OR REGISTRATION.
    Last edited by juicedimpss; 11-15-2006 at 11:50 AM.
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

Outlaw Street RULZ !!

Outlaw Street RULZ !!

I really like the Outlaw Street rules you have listed.....I can meet all of them with my current plans set up....I will have to remove the wheelie bars though......

I also like the new name over KOTH......Wisconsin Street Car Shootout fits better as the HWY 100 theme of KOTH did not really respresent some the cars there....I know it's just a name......

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    I'm in for Pure Street.

My car is going back to a bit more street friendly.

I guess i have to build another car

Yea, until tomorrow when you decide it is going to be a race car again
    Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport
    Thanks, Brad 262.751.9439

09 Cadillac CTS V Has some stuff done...
    05 Chevy Duramax: Best time in 4wd was 12.22 @ 108
    99 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic: Big Bore, Cams, tune.

Outlaw Street
    - Functional headlights, tail lights, brake lights, hazard lights, horn and turn signals for year & make of body used mandatory. Must have a speedometer All vehicles and/or drivers are required to have the following: Valid (current) drivers license, valid (current) vehicle registration, valid (current) license plate (NO dealer or transport plates permitted) and valid (current) insurance for the vehicle. VIN numbers for the above documentation must match VIN stamped on the vehicle. All items listed will be checked and recorded. The driver/competitor of the car must own the car.All vehicles must conform to N.H.R.A general rules for the time & speed they will be running
    - No Wheelie Bars
    - $50 entry fee payout based on entry

so if we get pulled over with slicks we dont get DQ'ed? i think the 30 mile cruise should be more for pure street

HAHAHAHA NMCA IS HERE IN MILWAUKEE

Hahaha Brad.... It's still a race car, but I just want it quieter to enjoy a summer cruise without worrying about cops. Hence wanting to put drag radials on it

Quote Originally Posted by scottie K
    so if we get pulled over with slicks we dont get DQ'ed? i think the 30 mile cruise should be more for pure street
    it is fine for outlaw cars to run different tires for the cruise.

In the spirit of the "Pure Street" stuff, would it be prefered I run a regular cloth seat or something? Or is a cover over my aluminum seats gonna be ok?

Quote Originally Posted by CrawlinZ
    In the spirit of the "Pure Street" stuff, would it be prefered I run a regular cloth seat or something? Or is a cover over my aluminum seats gonna be ok?

what, your pillow isnt doing it for you anymore?
    WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFW
    WTFWTWFWTWFWTWFWT
    WTWFWTWFWTWFWTWFWTWTf

It's only a 302 with E7's blackhorse's Avatar
    Outlaw Street
    i think the 30 mile cruise should be more for pure street

Leave it to scotty to start complaining already LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Team ME

Senior Member..now yer posting! MT98Z's Avatar
    How are you going to make sure that the pure street class is REALLY on pump gas? And not on tank full of additives.

Quote Originally Posted by MT98Z
    How are you going to make sure that the pure street class is REALLY on pump gas?
    first of all,we only have to worry about checking the winner. The smell of racegas is fairly obvious. I also have connections with a guy that has a fuel analizer,im sure i can get it for the event.

not complaining just trying to fit in .... with slicks and a 5 gal fuel cell....
    and a stock susp.....

not complaining just trying to fit in .... with slicks and a 5 gal fuel cell....
    and a stock susp.....
    leave your 30 gallon cell you already have in the car,it sahould be fine then.

nope, the pillow isn't working. i was thinking about stitching it to the inside of a cover, but figure there wre better alternatives. Gotta call Jax seat cover

let me know when you call jax..... i just was ther shootn the crap

no more 60 gal fuel cell sorry

Count me in.

Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss
    Im working on the dates,but we should be set as far as rules go.

Outlaw Street
    - No Wheelie Bars
    - $50 entry fee payout based on entry

Pure Street
    -.400 Pro Tree, Heads-Up
    - Drag Radial (any tire size)
    - Must run on pump gas...ie 93 octane(fuel will be checked at carburetor, fuel cell and other locations if necessary)
    - Functional headlights, tail lights, brake lights, hazard lights, horn, turn signals, windshield wipes for year & make of body used mandatory. Must have a speedometer. All vehicles and/or drivers are required to have the following: Valid (current)Wisconsin drivers license, valid (current)Wisconsin vehicle registration, valid (current)Wisconsin license plate (NO dealer or transport plates permitted) and valid (current) insurance for the vehicle. VIN numbers for the above documentation must match VIN stamped on the vehicle. All items listed will be checked and recorded. The driver/competitor of the car must own the car.
    - Must have glass windows(not lexan)
    - Must have OEM body panels(fiberglass hoods ok)
    - All vehicles must conform to N.H.R.A general rules for the time & speed they are running
    - No Wheelie Bars
    - $25 entry fee, possible payback or trophy
    - Tech reserves the right to deny entry to this class if they feel it is a racecar
    FAST Z 28 95

I am in...I am going to need parts.....lots and lots of parts......
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.