Thread: Congrats Tuff!

Congrats Tuff!

I am hoping that was you that I saw at the grove today. If so... Congrats man! Good to see the car doing as well as it did. Thats Really Cool!

I will let you tell people what you ran if you would like to.

Jake
    JHRacing.net

Those Who Say It Can't Be Done.... Shouldn't Fu(k With The Guy Who's Doing It!

i heard it went into the 8s
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

8.58@165 smoking the tires all the way down the track and I had to lift 4 times. (only cut a 1.44 60' though)

But, it was still fun as hell!
    I like to race at the real street drags at GLD because it's legal and safe for everybody.

Great run!!!!! I hope one day my car grows up and run like yours.

Quote Originally Posted by TuffEnuff
    8.58@165 smoking the tires all the way down the track and I had to lift 4 times. (only cut a 1.44 60' though)

Quote Originally Posted by TuffEnuff

Yeah... I saw that! When I saw you leave the line, smoking the tires and then lifting, I was amazed by the 8.5.

BTW: Big, Smokey, Past the 60' burnout.... BADASS!
    JHRacing.net

Those Who Say It Can't Be Done.... Shouldn't Fu(k With The Guy Who's Doing It!

My tires are a year old...I need new ones, but, I dont want to buy a new set...just to go race 1 or 2 more times.
    I like to race at the real street drags at GLD because it's legal and safe for everybody.

Daily driving family sedan Bobby72GTO's Avatar

Wow Tuff sounds like your car has something. Just needs some new tires and it should be all good for next year.

2009 Pontiac G8 GXP A6 (Stock daily family sedan)
    2012 Honda Civic EX (Wife's stock daily)