Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Beeyond Engineering
    HEY JDMbeeyond16:

here is another hack job we did for you and you said it sucked...haha...in most fabricaters eyes this is excellent... in your ghetto eyes all you process is WEED...haha...ghetto people are funny:

Personal Best FWD Street-Trim: 9.66@158+mph

cuttin' chips
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee
    HEY JDMbeeyond16:

here is another hack job we did for you and you said it sucked...haha...in most fabricaters eyes this is excellent... in your ghetto eyes all you process is WEED...haha...ghetto people are funny:

first off thats the same motor as the other one.Stop braggin cuz you can build a mildsteel tubular ramhorn manifold.Give me the tools you have and i can fab anything you can.Dont believe me, prove me wrong.Ill come to your shop and build a manifold just as good as you with the same tools.
    91 Notch - where to begin

JDMbeee16
    that shit probably aint even his shops word

Quote Originally Posted by Bee
    yeah keep on idolizing me use my name everywhere you go bro.... keep on loving my name right......
    Wow keep blowing yourself up like a balloon. I will never bow down to anybody especially bullshitters like you!! I have been at the track almost every week this season plus almost every import wars,well at least enough to take second for the season behind a real allmotor monster. Where were you, I think i have seen you 5 times the whole year, Two different cars and everytime your there it breaks or you run an amazing time with out anybody to see it. Where is this record book you always speak of?? Is it in your head or is someone keeping records that none of us know about. I mean wisconsins fastest fwd street car bs. My car weighs 2155 with me in it. Do the math because im fat I need to gut. Thats not to far off from what yours weighs. 200 lbs tops, what is that a tenth or two??? You may have a ton a people that jock you on BCM But the fact of the matter is I am the real racer not a internet racer.
    Extremeparts civic
    11.17@123
    2006 import wars quick 8 runner up

JDMbeee16
    very well said mike

cuttin' chips
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsek
    Wow keep blowing yourself up like a balloon. I will never bow down to anybody especially bullshitters like you!! I have been at the track almost every week this season plus almost every import wars,well at least enough to take second for the season behind a real allmotor monster. Where were you, I think i have seen you 5 times the whole year, Two different cars and everytime your there it breaks or you run an amazing time with out anybody to see it. Where is this record book you always speak of?? Is it in your head or is someone keeping records that none of us know about. I mean wisconsins fastest fwd street car bs. My car weighs 2155 with me in it. Do the math because im fat I need to gut. Thats not to far off from what yours weighs. 200 lbs tops, what is that a tenth or two??? You may have a ton a people that jock you on BCM But the fact of the matter is I am the real racer not a internet racer.

kind of off topic not that it matters but did u used to have a red eg hatch with a carbon fiber hood back in 2004? For some reason im puttin your name with that car but i could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by rally_scort
    kind of off topic not that it matters but did u used to have a red eg hatch with a carbon fiber hood back in 2004? For some reason im puttin your name with that car but i could be wrong.
    No my brother had an eg hatch with a black hood, I have had my drag car for three seasons now.
    Extremeparts civic
    11.17@123

BCM Cruiser
    Hey Konrad no matter how much shit you talk about how much they f*cked up your motor. Everytime you open then hood all you gonna see is Beeyond fabrication. Your whole setup is done on what they started. You aint shit and you will never be sh*t, keep flipping burgers and thinkin you the sh*t and ill knock you out like a piece of shit! Do the one thing you can do but for some reason suck at it, steal a car, strip it, sell it for parts and get another one of your boys beat down. You already got people after your ass for trying to steal they cars, so why dont you stop while you ahead and breathing cause you ****ed with the wrong mothaf*ckas!! Now member everytime you open the hood it has beeyond written all over it!! Say something now chump!!!

JDMbeee16
    hahaha all i gotta say is beeyond is wack

POW!
    [QUOTE=Bee]
    Quote Originally Posted by dr doom

hey actually that sounded nice....
    hey that was me not mike.........also thats a nice manifold and all but one manifold doesnt mean that other aspects arent hacked.

JDMbeee16
    the only reason that one is nice is becuase it is probably for his own car not the customers

Senior Member..now yer posting! tommyt5078's Avatar
    KONRAD PETERS and BEE HANG

I looked both up and it's a toss up as to who's record I would want!!!!!

POW!
    well im not trying to take sides. im a fabricator and tube bender myself so i know what kinda work goes into alot of this as well as how one little mistake can cost you big. but still customers need to come first.

Quote Originally Posted by 91LSHatch
    Hey Konrad no matter how much shit you talk about how much they f*cked up your motor. Everytime you open then hood all you gonna see is Beeyond fabrication. Your whole setup is done on what they started. You aint shit and you will never be sh*t, keep flipping burgers and thinkin you the sh*t and ill knock you out like a piece of shit! Do the one thing you can do but for some reason suck at it, steal a car, strip it, sell it for parts and get another one of your boys beat down. You already got people after your ass for trying to steal they cars, so why dont you stop while you ahead and breathing cause you ****ed with the wrong mothaf*ckas!! Now member everytime you open the hood it has beeyond written all over it!! Say something now chump!!!
    My point still, If bee wouldn't keep buying stolen shit people wouldn't have as much reason to steal it.
    Extremeparts civic
    11.17@123

JDMbeee16
    exactly he needs to stop buying stolen parts and puttin them into ppls cars

BCM Cruiser
    If you look up records you have know the birthday of the person most of those that show up aint even his. But konrad on the other hand has felonies. So if bee is such a thief and puts stolen parts on peoples cars why is it that nobody has said anything to the police or anything??

JDMbeee16
    because we are not rats and he will get whats coming to him

BCM Cruiser
    What would that be??? You talking alot of smack who are you anyways??? What you got against them anyways??

JDMbeee16
    dude long story he ****ed me over on my tranny i was fine with him up until that point but now since then i have nothing good to say about him or his shop

cuttin' chips
    Quote Originally Posted by 91LSHatch
    If you look up records you have know the birthday of the person most of those that show up aint even his. But konrad on the other hand has felonies. So if bee is such a thief and puts stolen parts on peoples cars why is it that nobody has said anything to the police or anything??

common knowledge and proof are two way different things.Way before i knew about the whole honda drama with cars gettin stolen i was told that when a built honda goes missing theres a shop off 38th and greenfield that knows where it is and where to find it.Just because you cant prove certain people steal cars doesnt mean it isnt happening.Maybe its because certain people are good at what they do and thats why nobody has contacted the police becuase its better to let them think they got away and let em get caught later.