Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    JDMbeee16
    im sumone who has been through ur shop for ur business and never again will i come to u for shit and all i say is if ur car runs 10.2 lets go to the track and u can prove it to all of us

Beeyond Engineering
    [QUOTE=dr doom]
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsek

was that english?

hey actually that sounded nice....
    Personal Best FWD Street-Trim: 9.66@158+mph

JDMbeee16
    i say we need to take all this shit to an episode of pinks

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by JDMbeee16
    im sumone who has been through ur shop for ur business and never again will i come to u for shit and all i say is if ur car runs 10.2 lets go to the track and u can prove it to all of us

haha.... you seem to be Konrad's dik sucker....LMAO i don't want your business anyhow... you probably just cUM here to scope on the Bad@ss cars we build and try to follow them home little biatch....

goosh the haters keep on cumming... LMAO keep em' cumming...

JDMbeee16
    yea to bad i have never stolen shit in my life before bee all ur shop does is hack work i like my car lookin nice and clean not like the piece of shit cars u build so there fore i wont take my car to u neways cuz ur a hack man flat out yea mayb u do make some decently fast cars but to bac there all ****** hack jobs man

Beeyond Engineering

little boy i'd give you 20 car lengths....

JDMbeee16
    cant this year man cars goin away for the winter so will race next spring and lets c hmm y dont u build an n/a car and race me heads up *****

Beeyond Engineering
    yea to bad i have never stolen shit in my life before bee all ur shop does is hack work i like my car lookin nice and clean not like the piece of shit cars u build so there fore i wont take my car to u neways cuz ur a hack man flat out yea mayb u do make some decently fast cars but to bac there all ****** hack jobs man

HACK...haha!!! you should clean your dirty eyes!!! stop smoking that blunt...LMAO I'm not going to say anything about our work.... clean your eyes and see for yourself..... ask yourself this: why did all the shops close down in the nieghboring area.... why is Beeyond Engineering the only import/sport compact shop still open around this area. It's called customer service whether tech. question, fabrication, tuning, etc we are there to help. try calling the previous shops that were open.......before... too bad they are gone!!! say all the sh1t you want... just remember BEEYOND will always "ROCK ON".........

Beeyond Engineering
    cant this year man cars goin away for the winter so will race next spring and lets c hmm y dont u build an n/a car and race me heads up *****
    OMG.... Speaking the inglis mucher more better please.. damn this dude really needs a course in english 101.... fuk i thought my F.O.B. cousin was fuked up bad in english..... BOW THE FUK DOWN to this guy and his literacy!!!

cuttin' chips
    somebody move this shit to the proper forum...this is just a bitchfest.
    91 Notch - where to begin

Beeyond Engineering
    JDMbeee16 <-----he idolizes me so much he had to use my name..... now he needs to kiss my fat @ss.....

JDMbeee16
    wow bee that was a real knee slapper ***

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by rally_scort
    somebody move this shit to the proper forum...this is just a bitchfest.

hehe.... i say close it cause i just rocked this Thread... CLOSE IT admin!!!

Beeyond Engineering
    wow bee that was a real knee slapper ***

yeah keep on idolizing me use my name everywhere you go bro.... keep on loving my name right......

JDMbeee16
    nope all i do is spread the word and tell evryone not to go to ur shop cuz all the work u do is hacked

Beeyond Engineering

you'd lose bring what you got..... even your mom's caravan!!!

Beeyond Engineering
    nope all i do is spread the word and tell evryone not to go to ur shop cuz all the work u do is hacked

damn everytime you post i see BEE.... you might as well use this screen name: "JDMbeeyond16" now if you use it i'll tell konrad to give you some....

Quote Originally Posted by Bee
    again tim, this isn't your problem... seems like whenever "I" BEE get into a little argument against someone you have to BUTT in.. stay the fuk out little kid..... it isn't your situation to cure!!! if i did do wrong then assist in fixing not add to the flame you degreed, grammer skilled kid joe.

don't worry this fat asian boy is degreed and have grammer skills too!!! i only use it when people respectfully show their good side. people that talk sh1t don't deserve sh1t.....
    Bee I am not taking sides here. I attempted to be quiet and PM you to shut up but that attempt has failed. You need to not tell people if it is and isnt their problem ON A PUBLIC BOARD! You come in here expecting to get free advertizement and the sh!t talk!!!

Grow up! Your grammer skills suck. You couldnt even tell us that you have grammer skills with out fu(king it up. I am not going to attack you personally, but I am not going to let some punk like you bash my friends. Your sh!t stinks as much or worse than others, DONT FORGET THAT!

Now if you did get the car to go low 10s cool. This is still not a consern to anyone here as you have proven that you cant keep it together long enough to finish an event.

Now you can go and call me names and try and insult me. All you have is hearsay and BS. I shouldnt even tell you this, because if you listened, people may like you more. But eitherway, Grow up. You are not gaining respect talking trash on a forum. I have not thought Ill of you untill now.

Go ahead and say what you will about me, my car, my friends, my looks... I dont care. The fact is that I bring and back up what I claim. I dont go for one hit wonders and hazzy views of the truth.

If you want others respect, you could start by not attacking them. If you dont want others respect then keep coming on here and making an as$ out of yourself and pissing everyone off.

Whatever man
    JHRacing.net

Those Who Say It Can't Be Done.... Shouldn't Fu(k With The Guy Who's Doing It!

JDMbeee16
    damn u keep talkin about konrad i think u want his nuts man

Beeyond Engineering

HACK??? i thought so little wannabe!!!

Our work is top quality... I can assure your sorry a$$