Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    dodge are just looks
    Last edited by waldotaz2003; 10-17-2006 at 06:02 PM.

when you guys are on hwy all you know is park your junks

[QUOTE=waldotaz2003]when you guys are on hwy all you know is park your junks[/QUOTE
    WOW
    Extremeparts civic
    11.17@123
    2006 import wars quick 8 runner up

im back in town to cause damage street and track

POW!
    [QUOTE=bearsek]
    Quote Originally Posted by waldotaz2003
    when you guys are on hwy all you know is park your junks[/QUOTE
    WOW
    was that english?

i show you english

POW!
    im right here. show it to me.

congrats mike

POW!
    very nice.

does jeans dont match your shirt

does jeans dont match your shirt

Please ban this guy

POW!
    um ok.

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by twicks69
    Bee -- You are right. You must be. You always are.

However, I will never "Bow Down" to you. I have no disrespect for hondas.

You started the fight here, not me. I just responded to a post where you are talking your shop up, then bashing people out of left field.

If you think your car is TRUE STREET, you are definitely wrong.

I run a street tire, I am 3200#+ with a full interior, I have 600+ ALL WHEEL torque, and am FULLY STREET DRIVEN. I would love to see your civic in the rain or in a foot of snow driving around. I have broken TWICE out of around 400+ passes at the track. You have no idea what 600 torque is even like, let alone how you would keep it together when you have traction. The transmissions I break were designed for 200 torque, race modified or stock; not 600. I break these transmissions because the only alternative is a dogbox or an automatic. The dogbox is not designed for street use -- if you think otherwise, go and sit in rush hour traffic with one and see how fun it is. As for the rest of my car, motor and every other part in the car was designed to be reliable, high quality, and made to work, not hacked together. My car breaks transmissions because I am HARD on my car.

You don't have my respect because you have a reputation of BS. You are supposed to be a shop owner -- you have been essentially disobeying the BCM rules of shop advertisement through these posts, since all you do is talk yourself up.

Just to give you a little information, I talk like an adult and write complete sentences because I am a degreed college graduate that has grammar skills.
    again tim, this isn't your problem... seems like whenever "I" BEE get into a little argument against someone you have to BUTT in.. stay the fuk out little kid..... it isn't your situation to cure!!! if i did do wrong then assist in fixing not add to the flame you degreed, grammer skilled kid joe.

don't worry this fat asian boy is degreed and have grammer skills too!!! i only use it when people respectfully show their good side. people that talk sh1t don't deserve sh1t.....
    Personal Best FWD Street-Trim: 9.66@158+mph

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by EVIL AWD
    The car looks good Bee. You know your successful when you have the number of haters that you do. Good luck on the 9's.

damn bro thx a bunch ... i usually don't argue this much on honda-tech, superhonda, etc... just in here some locals are such a$$holes... if you should need awesome welding, fabing, dyno time this year coming up don't hesitate to BUZZ ME .... I'm the BEE!!! moving in 2 weeks!!! full auto repair/custom muffler bender/dyno facility/fab division....9 car bays!!!

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsek
    Your timeslips say Oct 5th?????? That was RSD's, thats the same night we talked and you told me you ran a 10.7. Then i read your post about your times at RSD's and you say you ran a 11.4. Now your posting a timeslip that says you ran a 10.2 on that SAME DAY!? So WTF did you run that day BEEEEEEEEE? You claim 10.2,10.7, and 11.4 on the same day. What i cant figure out is if you did run a 10.2 on oct 5th RSD's why would you post a thread on oct 6th saying you just ran a 11.4 at RSD's? With so many versions of the same story its hard to know what really happened.

never BEElieve what you hear mike... i have nothing against you and extreme.. we've always raced... it's just Konrad and his sh1t talking ways along with that sticker that threw me off... things can be worked out in such better ways. Some people are just a$$holes I guess!!!

I really ran 10.2@145.8 at nearly 150mph... i ran several consecutive high 10sec and 11sec passes just doing 3rd/4th/5th gear passes..just babying in 1st and 2nd...testing/tuning... 2 full out run netted 10.2s....at again nearly 150mph...with BIG time wheel spin.. my setup isn't geared correctly!!! Will do some gear playing around this year on our new dyno at the new shop.
    Last edited by Bee; 10-17-2006 at 07:48 PM.

JDMbeee16
    all that i gotta say is when i got my car swapped way back when at beeyond engineering they forgot to put tranny fluid in the ****** thing then shortly after i got the car back the trans blew up hmmm g wonder y cuz some dumb ass forgot to put tranny fluid in it so yea from then on out i took my car to a REAL shop EXTREME PARTS and as for ur car running 10.2 i say bs and agree with mike

Beeyond Engineering
    tim you dont even know how to drive shut uppppppppp
    you dont even know how to work on cars back off
    who are you dude.. now you just started a war with good ol' TIMMY boy...

Beeyond Engineering
    konrad speedquest is looking for there hatchback steal we havint seen you racing even a fly

so you have leads that Konrad stole S.Q.'s car??? damn what a shame!!! who are you???

Beeyond Engineering
    [QUOTE=bearsek]
    when you guys are on hwy all you know is park your junks[/QUOTE
    WOW
    dang who is this guy.... he is talking big time........