Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by MoparScott
    Thanks www.urbandictionary.com, what would I do without you, yo.

dude you are hilarious.... btw do you know anything about Dodge Stealth TT. let me know....PM
    Personal Best FWD Street-Trim: 9.66@158+mph

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsek
    BEE, we don't really want to bring up this whole car theft thing again do we??
    I have been around a long time and I have known you for awhile remember!! I don't think you want my opinion on BCM about cars getting stolen in milwaukee. Anways Konrad wanted to get his engine built so it would last longer than 3 dyno pulls like the last one. OH by the way I will remember NOT to believe anything you say to me when i ask you straight up what you ran with what horsepower!! I DON"T BULLSHIT. WE have a car for you a true "STREET CAR" in spring. Working on it as we speak.
    ok Mike first off, i wasn't saying that i wanted to race your street car so bring it...OK get that straight.....if i want to i'd come up to you and tell you.... why would i hide from you. to date you and i know BEEYOND is dominate in the HOnda/FWD in WI...we hold record for fastest and quickest FWD/hondas. no questions asked!! backed up and all too dude... not just one run and BRAG... when you finish your street car good.... bring it and race it no biggy.. you know BEEYOND loves racing and aren't chicken sh1ts..... We are welcome to race anyone!!! Are we cocky NO....we love racing thats all... only when people sh1t talk then we do too.. i don't see anything wrong with that especially when people put fuked up stickers about my shop in the back of their car..... fuk them too!!!

Mike, anyone would do anything to bring an excuse that a shop blew their motor. You know that too... many have told me that you guys ripped them off this and that and they got crap too. dude don't tell me sh1t. I'm not your little 16yr old. I've been in business since you were still messing with your 93 saturns back back in the day.....i remember those day SP and you talking made sh1t on the street about me and my crew. I only brought up the car thief situation because a lot of the cars are getting stolen off the streets of Milwaukee, Racine, and IL now too... If you haven't notice Mike, it is your boy Konrad and his crew. Don't believe me it's ok... JUST WATCH!!! After my post i gaurantee you that the car thief situation will cease a bit.... believe this!!!!

remember that B16b situation... the dude came in for a tuneup and guess who TOLD ME that that B16b was "STOLEN".... your BOY ZEBRA...KONRAD PETERS... bow the fU.CK down now........ I was putting plugs in and a ground wire and lord and behold Konrad comes up and says damn bee that car has a stolen B16b.. i said how do you know i'm just doing a TUNEUP.. he said I just do and DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT>.....2 weeks later Konrad goes and tries to steal this b16b civic with his friend and had his friend steal the car while he followed behind and was eventually chased down by the rightful owner of the b16b civic....Konrad's friend was almost beat'n to DEATH.....Now there are like tons and tons of people asking and looking for Konrad...and i have nothing to do about this...you should be glad you don't have sh1t to do too.. so now you know the whole story and so does BCM and all of WI internet.... WATCH OUT for the ZEBRA Konrad Peters!!!!

Mike and remember this racing is racing.. when you care to warranty sh1t relating to racing... let me know i'll come to you to have my race car built/tuned/fabriacted by "ONLY" you....... until then if your motor blows there is NO FUKEN WARRANTY....durh it's racing
    Last edited by Bee; 10-17-2006 at 01:54 PM.

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by whitehatch
    konrad=thief

There you go whitehatch is one dude to step up....I don't even know him either...well not by his screen name...."AHMEN"

Quote Originally Posted by Bee
    btw do you know anything about Dodge Stealth TT. let me know....PM
    They're heavy and like to eat clutches for breakfast. "Getrag" is a bad word.

Race Transmission Rebuilder twicks69's Avatar
    LMAO........ you are quite a character.... I'll post soon!!! gotta get my camera loaded up again...

You mean, "gotta get my photoshop working again"
    Tim Zimmer
    1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    9.49@148mph, street trim.
    ----------------------------
    2005 Subaru Outback Limited
    -- Winter Beater --

IF you guys don't believe do a CRIMINAL CHECK on him.... I've already did and he was taken in for possesion of stolen goods, etc etc.....
    So...you are all about doing criminal checks on people, but you have no issues with CJ Morrison from HID Tuning. Interesting that for no reason, in this thread, you HAD to go and bash Konrad. I find it sad.

Personally, I don't see you posting any time slips, or video, or even an eye witness account from someone other than a family member or another honda owner that you made this 10 second pass. All I have seen is broken parts time and time again from your "TRUE STREET CAR".

Heck, Bring your car to the KING OF THE HWY Race this weekend. I look forward to seeing if you qualify to run in the TRUE STREET class. Oh wait, you run slicks in your gutted ass car. I drive my car rain/snow/shine with full weight, and don't talk SH1T; I just back it up by timeslips, and driving my car to AND from the track (not on a flat bed).
    Tim Zimmer
    -- Winter Beater --

Beeyond Engineering

THERE YOU GO.......BAcked up like a biatch!!!! hehe!!! NOW all the HATERS bow the fuk down!!!

all the guys that appreciate hard work to getting good results....thumbs up to you guys too...keep it real!!! best of luck on your builds... next year we are going for mid 9s in this full street setup.......@150mph++++++
    Last edited by Bee; 10-17-2006 at 03:03 PM.

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by twicks69
    So...you are all about doing criminal checks on people, but you have no issues with CJ Morrison from HID Tuning. Interesting that for no reason, in this thread, you HAD to go and bash Konrad. I find it sad.

Personally, I don't see you posting any time slips, or video, or even an eye witness account from someone other than a family member or another honda owner that you made this 10 second pass. All I have seen is broken parts time and time again from your "TRUE STREET CAR".

Heck, Bring your car to the KING OF THE HWY Race this weekend. I look forward to seeing if you qualify to run in the TRUE STREET class. Oh wait, you run slicks in your gutted ass car. I drive my car rain/snow/shine with full weight, and don't talk SH1T; I just back it up by timeslips, and driving my car to AND from the track (not on a flat bed).
    cj what the heck.... i didn't know he did illegal stuff... never heard....

Beeyond Engineering
    You mean, "gotta get my photoshop working again"

TIm... this isn't your problem.. stay the fuk out!!!!

Beeyond Engineering

you said you don't talk sh1t.. well you just did!!!! so sh1t you too....haha!!!

TIM get your trannies together stop wasting your time on the internet.... You already have enough problems with your car..why don't you try using a HONDA tranny..98-00 Honda CRV AWD 5spd tranny as a matter of fact... remember i didn't talk sh1t to you until you opened the can of rice worms...

Overall, YOU CAN NEVER ACCEPT that a "HONDA" can dominate over your A$$. Better believe it....NOW!!! PROOF ALL OVER YOUR @ss...hahaa!!!!
    Yeah when you drove your car and it broke at the track you felt salty right... or when it fuks up on the street and you ain't got no way to tow....damn you were salty....... FLAT beds are made so if anything happens we can tow the car back safely and not do rice boy tow rope from the track to home.. DURH..dozens of true racers can tell you the same thing. come on TIM aren't you the wisest guy in here.. you talk like a professor all the time.... now stop being a child that lost HER bottle.... LMAO
    Last edited by Bee; 10-17-2006 at 03:10 PM.

konrad
    wow bee you gotta keep making up the bs to back yourself up huh. If i'm such a badass car thief then how come i'm not locked up by now? Everything from front/back on my car is legit, if you wanna keep making up lies to cover your own ass go ahead, it doesn't bother me cause you have nothing on me. As for you beating me on hwy with your wife's hatch, WE DID NOT RACE which you already know. I'd like to hear someone else tell me that we raced. Don't worry bee, you'll get some of the zebra.

Beeyond Engineering
    TIM, I'll even put a SUB Woofer system in my car and let you have 2-3 car lengths if you want......btw i have a true roll cage in the car too FYI...it ain't cut up.. rear seats taken out due to cage...

i don't get it... just cause a honda does good, guys like you gotta start bsing....

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by konrad
    wow bee you gotta keep making up the bs to back yourself up huh. If i'm such a badass car thief then how come i'm not locked up by now? Everything from front/back on my car is legit, if you wanna keep making up lies to cover your own ass go ahead, it doesn't bother me cause you have nothing on me. As for you beating me on hwy with your wife's hatch, WE DID NOT RACE which you already know. I'd like to hear someone else tell me that we raced. Don't worry bee, you'll get some of the zebra.
    you were locked up dude.. durh, that's how you met your whole car theif crew. dude you can't deny that!!! your car stuff is legit because you fund it by stolen parts F@G... don't argue with me little kid!!! it's a VERY SMALL world...... words travel fast!!! good luck to all you and the haters

btw we raced 2nd and part of 3rd....my wifes car runs mid 11s and for you to say you barely peddled your gas...haha... you got your @ss handed to you and it was witnessed by a few guys in the back... they came up to me giving me thumbs up!!! BOW THE FUK DOWN........... your car can have 600whp... up against my wifey's 400whp car.. on the street you wont beat me little boy.... it's the overall setup not just PURE horsepower numbers...

konrad ect.... not to sound crazy but

1. You get what you pay for.
    2. Working on cars always has risk.
    (but you probably already know that)

My car was put together by bee a few summers ago; he took a junky kit and made it work. The car ran great and was fun until I moved out of the dorms and into an apartment and I had other bills that needed to get paid, so the kit had to go. Now once again I am saving up to have my car worked on again but this time to go all out and guess what I would have Bee work on the car again in a heart beat. He was always available for questions or to trouble shoot issues.

Now I don’t know about the back story here and nor do I want to but I wanted to just show a viewpoint of someone that has had good work and a good experience at his shop.

Bee -- You are right. You must be. You always are.

However, I will never "Bow Down" to you. I have no disrespect for hondas.

You started the fight here, not me. I just responded to a post where you are talking your shop up, then bashing people out of left field.

If you think your car is TRUE STREET, you are definitely wrong.

I run a street tire, I am 3200#+ with a full interior, I have 600+ ALL WHEEL torque, and am FULLY STREET DRIVEN. I would love to see your civic in the rain or in a foot of snow driving around. I have broken TWICE out of around 400+ passes at the track. You have no idea what 600 torque is even like, let alone how you would keep it together when you have traction. The transmissions I break were designed for 200 torque, race modified or stock; not 600. I break these transmissions because the only alternative is a dogbox or an automatic. The dogbox is not designed for street use -- if you think otherwise, go and sit in rush hour traffic with one and see how fun it is. As for the rest of my car, motor and every other part in the car was designed to be reliable, high quality, and made to work, not hacked together. My car breaks transmissions because I am HARD on my car.

You don't have my respect because you have a reputation of BS. You are supposed to be a shop owner -- you have been essentially disobeying the BCM rules of shop advertisement through these posts, since all you do is talk yourself up.

Just to give you a little information, I talk like an adult and write complete sentences because I am a degreed college graduate that has grammar skills.
    Tim Zimmer
    -- Winter Beater --

The car looks good Bee. You know your successful when you have the number of haters that you do. Good luck on the 9's.
    1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX (EVIL AWD)

Your timeslips say Oct 5th?????? That was RSD's, thats the same night we talked and you told me you ran a 10.7. Then i read your post about your times at RSD's and you say you ran a 11.4. Now your posting a timeslip that says you ran a 10.2 on that SAME DAY!? So WTF did you run that day BEEEEEEEEE? You claim 10.2,10.7, and 11.4 on the same day. What i cant figure out is if you did run a 10.2 on oct 5th RSD's why would you post a thread on oct 6th saying you just ran a 11.4 at RSD's? With so many versions of the same story its hard to know what really happened.
    Extremeparts civic
    11.17@123
    2006 import wars quick 8 runner up

Wow! If something here is made up, that would be pretty shady.
    1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX (EVIL AWD)

tim you dont even know how to drive shut uppppppppp
    you dont even know how to work on cars back off

konrad speedquest is looking for there hatchback steal we havint seen you racing even a fly