Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by EVIL AWD
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure Bee was saying that there are tons of people who claim to have 500-600hp Honda's but there is no proof. No dyno graphs and no time slips. And there is nothing wrong with trailering a true street car to the drag strip. What are you going to do if something breaks? When you're making that kind of power something is eventually going to break, there is no way around it and it's nice to have the peace of mind with a trailer to get it back home.
    EXACTLY....nicely said!!! don't need to add...
    Personal Best FWD Street-Trim: 9.66@158+mph

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by civic600
    sorry.....i just figured he was singling me out. yeah my car makes 600whp but ill be the first to admit i cant drive it to its full potential yet. with some more trips down the track and some playing around the car will run alot better times. we'll see what next spring brings

not you dude... there are many that have been talking sh1t about Beeyond and I thought I'd make it clear to them... they know who they are!!! One particular guy is a BIG THIEF in the Milwaukee Area... I heard he stills V8s too... His name starts with a "K" and ends in "D"... Heard he drives a Zebra CRX... watch out guys!!!

if you want to know his name straight up PM me.... JUST THOUGHT I'D GIVE BCM "HEADS UP ON THIS ASSHOLE"

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by EVIL AWD
    That's why you're running out of gear. The GSR tranny should allow for 150+mph in 4th....And don't forget the parachute homie!!!!!!!!

yeah i know, just gotta love the short gears the ITR brings to you ... right??? I may just switch to a GSR 4th and 5th gear........ GSR 5th gear will help on MPG especially 110 octane when i'm driving on the hwy. I'll definitely get this hybrid tranny for 2007.... good luck everyone!!!

Well Its about time, we had some action on Sc/Import forum.

Great #s Bee, Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Bee
    yeah i know, just gotta love the short gears the ITR brings to you ... right??? I may just switch to a GSR 4th and 5th gear........ GSR 5th gear will help on MPG especially 110 octane when i'm driving on the hwy. I'll definitely get this hybrid tranny for 2007.... good luck everyone!!!
    I know the ITR trans all to well. Hell, your making me want to build another Honda Bee and I haven't even finished my DSM yet. And that might not be a bad idea for you, sticking with the ITR trans and just swapping in a GSR 4th and 5th. Whatever you do, finish in 4th! Good luck Bee!
    Last edited by EVIL AWD; 10-16-2006 at 09:28 PM.
    1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX (EVIL AWD)

not you dude... there are many that have been talking sh1t about Beeyond and I thought I'd make it clear to them... they know who they are!!! One particular guy is a BIG THIEF in the Milwaukee Area... I heard he stills V8s too... His name starts with a "K" and ends in "D"... Heard he drives a Zebra CRX... watch out guys!!!

if you want to know his name straight up PM me.... JUST THOUGHT I'D GIVE BCM "HEADS UP ON THIS ASSHOLE"
    o ok. sorry didnt mean to sound like an a**. i think this guy with the crx ur talkin about is building his car where mine was at extreme. i think hes doin a 2L with a gt35r or something. thanks for the warning about him though. great numbers again man. next time i see ya at the track we'll have to chat.
    2008 Corvette Z06 (supercharged)
    2007 infinity G35x
    2006 honda cbr 1000rr
    2000 honda civic (daily driver)

Grats once again Bee.

BEE, we don't really want to bring up this whole car theft thing again do we??
    I have been around a long time and I have known you for awhile remember!! I don't think you want my opinion on BCM about cars getting stolen in milwaukee. Anways Konrad wanted to get his engine built so it would last longer than 3 dyno pulls like the last one. OH by the way I will remember NOT to believe anything you say to me when i ask you straight up what you ran with what horsepower!! I DON"T BULLSHIT. WE have a car for you a true "STREET CAR" in spring. Working on it as we speak.
    Extremeparts civic
    11.17@123
    2006 import wars quick 8 runner up

___________Rob L.___________

Hey BEE, I would like to see that time slip with grealakesdragaway on the top and the date and time you ran. I am calling you out. I didn't see you run i was gone. My mouth is shut if you have the proof.
    Extremeparts civic
    11.17@123
    2006 import wars quick 8 runner up

konrad

Yea and why would i be talking sh*t bee? Maybe cause you built me a wack ass motor that blew up 4 days later. Tell everyone how you told me afterwards.... "sorry can't do nothing for you, oh well." Bee your whole shop is WACK, and i have PLENTY of people to back it up. The part that sucks about it is that you know that i know how you run your business, and that i'm willing to spread the word to everyone i talk to about it. How about you tell everyone where you get your engines from?!?!? I wonder what the customers would say when they found out that their engine they paid for isn't really from Osaka. Keep bringing sh*t up about me bee, even though everyone really knows that your the "Big Theif" in milwaukee.
    Last edited by konrad; 10-17-2006 at 11:38 AM.

esthirteen
    oh shit, this is gonna be good.

Thanks www.urbandictionary.com, what would I do without you, yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by urbandictionary
    Wack

1) Lame, sorry ass, aint even legit

2) To Jerk off

Example 1:

Tracy: I'm all that and a bag of chips!..and then some!

Rob: Shut yo wack ass up!.. and gets off my Grill.

Example 2:

Tracy: What did u do last night?

Rob: I was wacking my **** ...RAW... thinking about you.

Wack

1. To be of low or dubious quality. Origin: comes from 'whacky', which evolved to 'whacked' or 'whacked out'. Eventually shortened to 'wack'. The 'h' is usually dropped to differentiate the meaning from 'whack', which is to hit something hard or, kill (old wise guy terminology).

Yo, my dog, those shoes are wack.

: : :
    _] Jeff
    _] '08 Audi A4 S-Line
    _] '98 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
    _] '93 Toyota Camry
    www.flickr.com/photojeffic

Quote Originally Posted by esthirteen
    oh shit, this is gonna be good.
    I agree, I expect nothing less than 9 posts in a row from Bee.

esthirteen
    if there is even a reply at all.

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsek
    Hey BEE, I would like to see that time slip with grealakesdragaway on the top and the date and time you ran. I am calling you out. I didn't see you run i was gone. My mouth is shut if you have the proof.

LMAO........ you are quite a character.... I'll post soon!!! gotta get my camera loaded up again...

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by konrad
    Yea and why would i be talking sh*t bee? Maybe cause you built me a wack ass motor that blew up 4 days later. Tell everyone how you told me afterwards.... "sorry can't do nothing for you, oh well." Bee your whole shop is WACK, and i have PLENTY of people to back it up. The part that sucks about it is that you know that i know how you run your business, and that i'm willing to spread the word to everyone i talk to about it. How about you tell everyone where you get your engines from?!?!? I wonder what the customers would say when they found out that their engine they paid for isn't really from Osaka. Keep bringing sh*t up about me bee, even though everyone really knows that your the "Big Theif" in milwaukee.

Konrad, go take a few English courses before you shame yourself. Your car is wack and you know you STEAL and fund your shitty ass Zebra car.. NOw stfu and step up with your weak ass car biatch...... Bring it anytime anywhere.. when you made 600whp you told kevin you wanted a piece of my car..... YOU KNOW YOU LOST TO my wife's 11sec car already so STFU you theif.....

PEOPLE>>>> BELIEVE ME THIS KONRAD PETERS STEALS FOR A LIVING>>>> watch out for him.. ask anyone in the IMPORT market in WI.. they know his thief ass.... In fact a handful of BCM import guys know, but they probably wont say anything... BEWARE.....

IF you guys don't believe do a CRIMINAL CHECK on him.... I've already did and he was taken in for possesion of stolen goods, etc etc..... again HEADS UP FOR ALL BCM AND WI....... DO A CRIMINAL CHECK ON ME "BEE HANG" AND YOU SEE nothing, but good words from the cops.........a Mechanical Engineer Degree, EFI tuning degree, AEM EMS tuning degree, Honors Student throughout my complete education history, so BACK THE **** UP little biatch......

MY SHOP IS WACK WHEN YOU BEAT ME LITTLE BIATCH........hahahaha!!! SO FOR NOW STFU AND EAT SH1T
    Last edited by Bee; 10-17-2006 at 01:19 PM.

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    konrad=thief
    00 cbr 929 RR

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by MoparScott
    I agree, I expect nothing less than 9 posts in a row from Bee.

LMAO.... i'm so busy i gotta make myself heard dude.. after my 9 post gotta get back to work you know!!!

moving to a 6000sqft shop in the next month with a dyno so very busy.. really no time for ZEBRA talks...hehe!!!!