Threaded View

Beeyond Engineering

New found power 529whp@23psi and NEW record

so finally got my "FULL TRUE STREET" car tuned on 110 octane and made just under 530whp...yes yes not 600-700whp that everyone claims to make, but can't run for sh1t in there cars.... Vtec kicks at 4500rpms and off it goes to 500+whp....all the way to 9.5K rpms!!!

10.22@143.5mph BEST ET missed 5th gear...hehe didn't know i needed to use it!!!

10.25@145.85mph BEST MPH very bad 60ft...no traction!!! got it into 5th though!!!

I'm looking into getting this lil' civic into the LOW LOW 10s... maybe 9s if possible.... having big time traction problem.. when she hooks in part of 3rd gear and then into 4th and finally 5th gear she feels good.....A big blast...like a rocket!!! I may SQUEEZE NOS 80-100hp in part of 3rd, 4th, and 5th gear in the future for a confident 9sec pass....but that is another story..

I am pretty positive this breaks the low 11sec fwd/honda war for FASTEST/QUICKEST FULL TRUE STREET FWD/Honda for WI.......I'd like to see someone beat that and at the same time I'm even challenging myself...hehee!!!

unfortunetly a retainer cracked in half while in the water pit at the last import war...no biggy..she be up again... so, in 1-2 weeks i'll update for hopefully a new record...if not i'll leave it at this for next year.........
    Last edited by Bee; 10-15-2006 at 07:14 PM.
    Personal Best FWD Street-Trim: 9.66@158+mph