Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

im in town

time for friendship
    Last edited by waldotaz2003; 10-17-2006 at 10:43 PM.

konrad and friendship **** barney and friend you zebra ****

konrad
    Wow bee posted a picture of my manifold. and downpipe that cracked on the 1st dyno pull Such good fabrication, btw why did you make me buy a 44mm wastegate when you matched it to a 30mm wastegate hole on the manifold which i didn't find out till afterwards. I wanna get something straight though, i never said bee doesn't know how to build an engine, because i know that he can. What i'm trying to get at is he will only build it right if it's for his personal use. Bee you even admitted to one of my friends that's cool with you that you may have "rushed it." Besides Cee's old blue hatch, how many other high horsepower cars has bee built that run to this day??? NONE! I rest my case.
    p.s. 91lshatch How am i acting like i'm the shit? I never brought anything up like that. I'm in this game as a passion, i'm not here to brag about how much power i have or how fast my car is. I could care less what you guys think. you talk like you know everything, how about you let everyone know who you are.

how about you let everyone know who you are
    Hello my name is Rob and I'm an alcoholic

___________Rob L.___________

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    nick aka chubbs is jdmbee16, is the biggest bs talking, extreme nut swinging mother ****er ive ever met,
    00 cbr 929 RR

next year lets all race at frantic 7 no excuse

no body can talk trash anymore ,season is over and expectations are high so lets bring it next year , my respect to all of you

Wow, reading this thread shows exactly why people laugh at the whole "jdm" import culture.
    '94 6 liter 7 sold!
    '04 evo rs
    ml55 amg

b18cef
    Oh snap?
    Chubbs...from Raaacine?
    Hey Chubbs, how far South is Racine?
    The dirty Souf?

<Wanted to let this thread die, but will not pass a chance to get at Chubbs.
    And will continue to do business with Bee.

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by rally_scort
    first off thats the same motor as the other one.Stop braggin cuz you can build a mildsteel tubular ramhorn manifold.Give me the tools you have and i can fab anything you can.Dont believe me, prove me wrong.Ill come to your shop and build a manifold just as good as you with the same tools.

same motor at different angle... stupid fuk face. and FYI illiterate a$$hole the material used on this build is full Stainless Steel... gosh we should bann stupid fuks in here!!!
    Personal Best FWD Street-Trim: 9.66@158+mph

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by TopStreetDsm
    Bee I am not taking sides here. I attempted to be quiet and PM you to shut up but that attempt has failed. You need to not tell people if it is and isnt their problem ON A PUBLIC BOARD! You come in here expecting to get free advertizement and the sh!t talk!!!

Grow up! Your grammer skills suck. You couldnt even tell us that you have grammer skills with out fu(king it up. I am not going to attack you personally, but I am not going to let some punk like you bash my friends. Your sh!t stinks as much or worse than others, DONT FORGET THAT!

Now if you did get the car to go low 10s cool. This is still not a consern to anyone here as you have proven that you cant keep it together long enough to finish an event.

Now you can go and call me names and try and insult me. All you have is hearsay and BS. I shouldnt even tell you this, because if you listened, people may like you more. But eitherway, Grow up. You are not gaining respect talking trash on a forum. I have not thought Ill of you untill now.

Go ahead and say what you will about me, my car, my friends, my looks... I dont care. The fact is that I bring and back up what I claim. I dont go for one hit wonders and hazzy views of the truth.

If you want others respect, you could start by not attacking them. If you dont want others respect then keep coming on here and making an as$ out of yourself and pissing everyone off.

Whatever man
    Jakeoff i don't need to talk to you anymore... this isn't your dilemma. go back and see who started it.. i only mentioned KONRAD.. no one else!!! he knows he has problems with me.. stay the fuk out!!!

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsek
    Wow keep blowing yourself up like a balloon. I will never bow down to anybody especially bullshitters like you!! I have been at the track almost every week this season plus almost every import wars,well at least enough to take second for the season behind a real allmotor monster. Where were you, I think i have seen you 5 times the whole year, Two different cars and everytime your there it breaks or you run an amazing time with out anybody to see it. Where is this record book you always speak of?? Is it in your head or is someone keeping records that none of us know about. I mean wisconsins fastest fwd street car bs. My car weighs 2155 with me in it. Do the math because im fat I need to gut. Thats not to far off from what yours weighs. 200 lbs tops, what is that a tenth or two??? You may have a ton a people that jock you on BCM But the fact of the matter is I am the real racer not a internet racer.
    mike this isn't your problem either you come in here talking smack.... you know to date BEEYOND is record holder for the state. your n/a is awesome, but we hold the FASTEST/QUICKEST.... time and time again!!! NEED I SAY MORE!!!!

only reason why i was fuking around with jdmbeee16 is because durh.. look the full sh1t talk he was doing....

also did my timeslip Shut you up... thx mike.... i'm sure no HOTROD or your n/a car can ever run those trap speed with that 10.2..... most v8s that do that MPH are deep into 9s or 8s.... SOLID PROOF.... for now you are proven WRONG... remember it was RSD.. durh the times don't show.. even if 10000 rice boys where there no one could see sh1t...

and you say you are the sh1t at building motors..making fun about our setups....... not what i heard.. konrads piece of sh1t motor parts were put in backwards... don't worry i have ears on the streets... you say your motor was solid this whole year.. fuk that we don't know what you do behind close doors.... Our motors are pushing the limits going 130-150mph TURBOed... Your motor don't sustain sh1t compared to ours... Little 250-280whp N/A big deal... I could spend $10K and get a K24 TSX setup into my little 93 civic and make 300whp..stripped the fuk out i can do 10s...believe it i know the solution... why should do that when I can do 600+whp with that money..and run 9sec on a STREET CAR.... To me DRAG cars are near worthless(durh we had one)...proven street setups is my way.....
    JUST MY THOUGHTS.......and my two yens!!!
    Last edited by Bee; 10-18-2006 at 11:50 AM.

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by b18cef
    Oh snap?
    Chubbs...from Raaacine?
    Hey Chubbs, how far South is Racine?
    The dirty Souf?

<Wanted to let this thread die, but will not pass a chance to get at Chubbs.
    And will continue to do business with Bee.

hey stop that name calling... CHUBBS...haha.. I'm fat too you know!!!! LMAO
    Last edited by Bee; 10-18-2006 at 12:04 PM.

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by konrad
    Wow bee posted a picture of my manifold. and downpipe that cracked on the 1st dyno pull Such good fabrication, btw why did you make me buy a 44mm wastegate when you matched it to a 30mm wastegate hole on the manifold which i didn't find out till afterwards. I wanna get something straight though, i never said bee doesn't know how to build an engine, because i know that he can. What i'm trying to get at is he will only build it right if it's for his personal use. Bee you even admitted to one of my friends that's cool with you that you may have "rushed it." Besides Cee's old blue hatch, how many other high horsepower cars has bee built that run to this day??? NONE! I rest my case.
    p.s. 91lshatch How am i acting like i'm the shit? I never brought anything up like that. I'm in this game as a passion, i'm not here to brag about how much power i have or how fast my car is. I could care less what you guys think. you talk like you know everything, how about you let everyone know who you are.

oh goosh.. KONRAD the thief is back in the house..... Our work is gauranteed..... if your manifold cracks simply let us see it no biggy. go to honda-tech.com go check out their warranty.. plenty of warranty work by the big dog fabricaters... durh!!! BTW our manifolds have had no cracks we've done 15 this year A$$wipe.........

Beeyond Engineering
    [QUOTE=dr doom]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee

hey that was me not mike.........also thats a nice manifold and all but one manifold doesnt mean that other aspects arent hacked.

like what???.. so you want to see our turbo piping welds.... huumm what else is hacked..... oh the T-bolt clamps are hacked..haha

ignorant... i welcome you true hackers to see our work......... this don't mean people that bring in their own work and pay us $100 to finish and start their car up...... REMEMBER what good o' boy deciuss said... you get what you pay for!!! $50 for a muffler system brings a month's use... $500 SS muffler system brings you lifetime quality...... SO EASY TO UNDERSTAND..... business is business you bring your hack we make it better..but it's still your HACk.......unless you pay for BOMB a$$ work from BEEYOND....
    Last edited by Bee; 10-18-2006 at 12:04 PM.

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by turbogarrett
    Wow, reading this thread shows exactly why people laugh at the whole "jdm" import culture.

OK I'LL STRAIGHTEN THIS OUT......... HERE IS THE STORY!!!

all i mentioned was a guy that has a screwed up sticker about me on his rear of his car and talks plenty of sh1t... only him and i have beef.... he sh1t talk and i did same back... this should be between us.. he wanted to race me too so i welcomed him... everyone need to just watch and stop butting in!!! That's how this the dilemma begin!!! I'm not blaming this guy and that guy for butting in now since they know who they are..... next time just mind your own business!!! It's between 2 parties..... But if we would've raced like how he wanted to...................................I GAURANTEE ANNIHILATION!!!!

Beeyond Engineering
    can the admin lock this......

LASTLY WE ALL KNOW BEEYOND ENGINEERING HAVE PLENTY OF HATERS.... NO DOUBT...AGAIN LIKE A DUDE SAID...
    "YOU KNOW YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL WHEN YOU HAVE THIS MANY HATERS"

THIS I WILL FOREVER REMEMBER!!!!

cuttin' chips
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee
    same motor at different angle... stupid fuk face. and FYI illiterate a$$hole the material used on this build is full Stainless Steel... gosh we should bann stupid fuks in here!!!
    im a **** face becuase i pointed out your trying to take credit for two custom jobs when its actually the same motor? And im illiterate because i can tell what metal was used on your manifolds? Its still done with the same welder you dumbass.My point is that i can make any manifold you can if i had the same tools so dont go around braggin because you can make a simple ramhorn manifold.If your gunna make a point in this arguement stop ******* using those stupid little animations because they dont make sense.
    91 Notch - where to begin

You want to call me names now you fu(king Dickshit!

Stop trying to get free advertizement!
    Stop trying to hype up your broke ass shit!
    You ever disrespect me again and Ill b!tch slap your monkey ass!
    Im glad you can live in the fu(king dilluted reality you built for yourself, but stop acting surprized that no one else agrees with you.

Telling people to bow down, and back off! How did you get the idea you are able to talk to people this way. You are repping a shop and attempting to get business, and now when your free advertizement turns against you, with people expressing their opinions you want it closed. You think that broken cars and stolen manifold designs are going to get you anywhere while you are telling people off. You ignorant fu(k!

I PMed you. I didnt intend on making my thoughts public, but damn if I am going to sit back and let some sorry sack like you call me names.

Go ahead and make your 7 post reply to this shit. Im done, Ill see you at the track where you have a chance to prove yourself against a REAL car.
    JHRacing.net

Those Who Say It Can't Be Done.... Shouldn't Fu(k With The Guy Who's Doing It!

BEE you still on business, the best for you and your family.