Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Beeyond Engineering

New found power 529whp@23psi and NEW record

so finally got my "FULL TRUE STREET" car tuned on 110 octane and made just under 530whp...yes yes not 600-700whp that everyone claims to make, but can't run for sh1t in there cars.... Vtec kicks at 4500rpms and off it goes to 500+whp....all the way to 9.5K rpms!!!

10.22@143.5mph BEST ET missed 5th gear...hehe didn't know i needed to use it!!!

10.25@145.85mph BEST MPH very bad 60ft...no traction!!! got it into 5th though!!!

I'm looking into getting this lil' civic into the LOW LOW 10s... maybe 9s if possible.... having big time traction problem.. when she hooks in part of 3rd gear and then into 4th and finally 5th gear she feels good.....A big blast...like a rocket!!! I may SQUEEZE NOS 80-100hp in part of 3rd, 4th, and 5th gear in the future for a confident 9sec pass....but that is another story..

I am pretty positive this breaks the low 11sec fwd/honda war for FASTEST/QUICKEST FULL TRUE STREET FWD/Honda for WI.......I'd like to see someone beat that and at the same time I'm even challenging myself...hehee!!!

unfortunetly a retainer cracked in half while in the water pit at the last import war...no biggy..she be up again... so, in 1-2 weeks i'll update for hopefully a new record...if not i'll leave it at this for next year.........
    Last edited by Bee; 10-15-2006 at 07:14 PM.
    Personal Best FWD Street-Trim: 9.66@158+mph

Damn Bee, that's awesome! That's almost as fast as your full drag Civic was.
    1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX (EVIL AWD)

Oh yeah, and get that thing geared so you can finish in fourth. Not having to make that last shift alone, might get you into the 9's. What tranny are you using that you're running out of gear? I'm going to assume a B16. If so, throw a GSR in there and see what happens.

Brandon W.
    isnt there a guy with a 600 hp Blue Civic here??...anywho congrats on the 10's

Very nice Bee

___________Rob L.___________

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by EVIL AWD
    Damn Bee, that's awesome! That's almost as fast as your full drag Civic was.

actually to tell you the truth this street car is faster/quicker since i backed it up 2 times.. the drag car was so inconsistant... 10.19 and then a 10.3 and next would be like 10.8s even 11s sometimes!!! In my street car i can screw up and still hit 10.3-10.5 consistantly. trapping 142+mph regardless of the case...i can do a roll start in 1st and in 3rd when i get traction I still trap 140-142mph....silly fast when this car hooks up...

Beeyond Engineering
    Oh yeah, and get that thing geared so you can finish in fourth. Not having to make that last shift alone, might get you into the 9's. What tranny are you using that you're running out of gear? I'm going to assume a B16. If so, throw a GSR in there and see what happens.
    using 98 ITR tranny...

yeah since i found that i am trapping near 150mph i've already started to get a GSR tranny together. Also got a new set of taller slicks too...i'll try it out and see if i'll need to do 5th gear...

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon W.
    isnt there a guy with a 600 hp Blue Civic here??...anywho congrats on the 10's

i thought there were like 500 people with 600hp civics...in WI

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGrayCivic
    Very nice Bee

thx dude...been a long way building this street car... learned so much from our previous drag car...

Beeyond Engineering
    UPDATE: engine is almost finished since the carnage... 1 piston and a new VTEC head... WED. it'll be done... next week we'll run the car again....

i'm so happy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bee
    i thought there were like 500 people with 600hp civics...in WI

Here is the dyno! Car is legit. Just needs traction. car ran 11.50's.

http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14143

Nice job though Bee! Must be a riot.

POW!
    the car is also a full street driven car, and doesnt get brought to the track on a trailer. by the way congrats on your power numbers and your times.

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_Gtp
    Here is the dyno! Car is legit. Just needs traction. car ran 11.50's.

http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14143

Nice job though Bee! Must be a riot.
    Last edited by dr doom; 10-16-2006 at 03:59 PM.

yeah thats my blue civic that hits 600whp. ive only ran it a couple times on low boost and my best is 11.5... i tried hitting high boost once i hit 3rd gear but the car went all crazy and didnt get ne traction even into 4th. the car has full interior and is driven all the time. very reliable and not taken to the track on a trailer. im still learning how to drive the car and playing with things to make the car hookup. im not bein a hater but u shouldnt say that theres 100 hondas with 600whp cause theres not. i respect nice looking and fast cars and never talk smack bc im not 2 yrs. old. neways congrats on the new #'s.
    2008 Corvette Z06 (supercharged)
    2007 infinity G35x
    2006 honda cbr 1000rr
    2000 honda civic (daily driver)

I think he was saying that a lot of people claim 500 Hp but can't back it up. Jeremy has the graph to prove it.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Bee was saying that there are tons of people who claim to have 500-600hp Honda's but there is no proof. No dyno graphs and no time slips. And there is nothing wrong with trailering a true street car to the drag strip. What are you going to do if something breaks? When you're making that kind of power something is eventually going to break, there is no way around it and it's nice to have the peace of mind with a trailer to get it back home.

Quote Originally Posted by Bee
    using 98 ITR tranny...
    That's why you're running out of gear. The GSR tranny should allow for 150+mph in 4th....And don't forget the parachute homie!!!!!!!!

sorry.....i just figured he was singling me out. yeah my car makes 600whp but ill be the first to admit i cant drive it to its full potential yet. with some more trips down the track and some playing around the car will run alot better times. we'll see what next spring brings
    2007 infinity G35x
    2006 honda cbr 1000rr

That's why you're running out of gear. The GSR tranny should allow for 150+mph in 4th....And don't forget the parachute homie!!!!!!!!
    indeed a gsr tranny would help out....i run one in my car and can take it almost to 150mph in 4th at 9600rpm. its nice to have the longer gears with a turbo setup. b16 and itr tranny's are better for all motor cars
    2007 infinity G35x
    2006 honda cbr 1000rr

esthirteen
    thats tight. seen the car. was parked a little ways down from you.

when? where?
    2007 infinity G35x
    2006 honda cbr 1000rr