Sink a Jeep Small but pretty cool

JHRacing.net

Those Who Say It Can't Be Done.... Shouldn't Fu(k With The Guy Who's Doing It!

Seen them both before the second one is freakin bad a$$
    1997 Explorer 5.0 AWD - Broke

Yeah, I have watched the second one many times, but I just found the Jeep one today.
    JHRacing.net

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    WTF were those guys thinking taking that thing into the pond/lake..LMAO!

Jake, were taking your yota through stuff like that!!!

those were some crazy mutha fvckasss!!!
    '95 saturn < v8 GONE!
    '09 avalanche < tow rig
    '05 ion < DD
    '63 chevy ll < new project
    Some girls do want an 8 second ride

Quote Originally Posted by sloLs1
    Jake, were taking your yota through stuff like that!!!

those were some crazy mutha fvckasss!!!
    THOSE GUYS ARE EXTREME! I always was looking for stuff like that. Pretty sure I had the setup for it too. But never found it in wisconsin. Its too sandy here, and every time you start getting into the deep water the sand burries ya. I tripped down to indians once (bad lands off road park) and the rocky bottom was there but the water level was down. So we trailed through a river for the weekend. I will see if I can get my videos working.
    JHRacing.net

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TopStreetDsm
    I will see if I can get my videos working.

Quote Originally Posted by TopStreetDsm
    THOSE GUYS ARE EXTREME! I always was looking for stuff like that. Pretty sure I had the setup for it too. But never found it in wisconsin. Its too sandy here, and every time you start getting into the deep water the sand burries ya. I tripped down to indians once (bad lands off road park) and the rocky bottom was there but the water level was down. So we trailed through a river for the weekend. I will see if I can get my videos working.

i know what you mean about the sand stuff here... when i was in wyoming, you could go through water deeper than your hood, stop then start going again with out even spinning your tires. you cant do that here!
    '95 saturn < v8 GONE!
    '09 avalanche < tow rig
    '05 ion < DD
    '63 chevy ll < new project
    Some girls do want an 8 second ride