Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee
    i did bad... having breaking issues too!!!

cyl 2 retainer took a sh1t while I was warming up slicks
    split it right in half... hopefully i can salvage some parts and get this lil' honda into the low low 10s....maybe 9s...
    Hey I saw that shit... Sorry to hear man. For the nice burnout though!

Quote Originally Posted by Cjburn
    9.22 in the high 140's. Built KA, C4 trans, 94 mm GT42R, stock rear end, axles. Pretty cool car...
    Edit that^^^ That car was through the roof man. Second run of the day was nearly 158mph. His 9.2 was @ 156. That thing is making 1000hp on a stock (no swap) KA24de!!!!! F'ing nuts.
    JHRacing.net

Those Who Say It Can't Be Done.... Shouldn't Fu(k With The Guy Who's Doing It!

jake,how did yours run?
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

Kept the car at home. Im glad I did too, considering how many breaks there were.

I never got a chance to break in the clutch pack and didnt want to chance it.
    JHRacing.net

Those Who Say It Can't Be Done.... Shouldn't Fu(k With The Guy Who's Doing It!

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    The earlier run I was talking about, when a friend and I went to talk to him (shoot the breeze and we personally know a guy who works at AMS) they were talking about that it was losing pressure. It was around 42psi (can't remember exactly) in first gear and was losing pressure in every gear after that ending up around 38 psi which is what he called "low boost." He said that he's run it up to 50 psi. The car sprays to spool up the turbo to 25psi and it's shut off. Really nice guy to talk to, very approachable...
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Beeyond Engineering
    CJ now go build your car..... hehe!!! get it ready for 2007 dude!!!

what will you build anyhow???
    Personal Best FWD Street-Trim: 9.66@158+mph

esthirteen
    yea, i talked to the guy too. his name is ivan and the car is crazy. thought it was funny how he was saying it was a small turbo. i mean, maybe for him, but for me, its pretty ******* big.