Thread: Skyline

Skyline

I was walking to class today around 10 am here in Madison and saw a silver skyline pulling out of a hotel parking lot... was clean, no body kit, black rims and some nice BOV action. Had Illinois plates so I doubt anyone knows who it was, but damn that car was b-e-a-utiful!!!
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette

i saw one my way back from Naperville...... someone told me hes got nitrous..... but this was awhile back..... might be the same guy... older guy.. like late 40s
    David L.
    2000 Suzuki GSX-R 600
    1995 Camaro - Yeah it still broken
    1993 CR-X del Sol Si -the stock 35+MPG Daily Driver
    if i fill half' my tank with Shell V-Power gas, and the other half with Chevron with Techron will i have V-TEC gas?

www.ProjectCamaro.com
    www.KieperRacing.com
    www.JMRemodelingwi.com

might be matt's old car. he had the car painted silver, and never got the kit painted..... spoiler?
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

esthirteen
    only seen 2 around. one guy from top speed in illinois which is blue and another one thats yellow. seen him around gurnee and he was at the track once, running 13.5's

the one i saw was an R34

what ever happened to that kids R32???
    David L.
    2000 Suzuki GSX-R 600
    1995 Camaro - Yeah it still broken
    1993 CR-X del Sol Si -the stock 35+MPG Daily Driver
    if i fill half' my tank with Shell V-Power gas, and the other half with Chevron with Techron will i have V-TEC gas?

www.ProjectCamaro.com
    www.KieperRacing.com
    www.JMRemodelingwi.com

yeah thats the one i'm speaking of. its either in his garage/storage unit still, or it is sold someplace. i have a feeling its the first one
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

There was a Silver GT-S R34 at the HIN Nightshift show, it could be his..... I know of a few R32's and R33's down around the Schaumburg area that my buddy is friends with. As far as 34 i know of that Top speed, and the silver one.
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!