Thread: 11.4@128@rsd

Beeyond Engineering

11.4@128@rsd

so i hit 11.4@128mph at rescheduled RSD..... not bad for a near stock motor. I think i can probably hit 10s, but oh well.......
    Personal Best FWD Street-Trim: 9.66@158+mph

esthirteen
    nice! some friends went out there from extreme. heard it wasnt too good of a rsd. would of went but worked until 11. still have a raincheck from the reschsduled one last saturday. What was it you hit that with?

Nice times! Which one was yours? Didn't even realize you were running there or I would have paid better attention. How come no "Beeyond" sticker on the rear quarter?

Do you know what kind of RPM that unbelievably loud N/A one was turning? 11,000?
    Josh
    91 GMC Syclone, full street trim, full accessories, stock bottom end.
    11.45 @ 117.7 57mm PT51 turbo at 20 PSI, 93 octane street tune w/alcohol injection. D.I.Y. Budget build, <$4500 under the hood complete.

I think I saw you guys in a white car? Turbo though I thought? Looked good!

Quote Originally Posted by Syclone0044
    Nice times! Which one was yours? Didn't even realize you were running there or I would have paid better attention. How come no "Beeyond" sticker on the rear quarter?

Do you know what kind of RPM that unbelievably loud N/A one was turning? 11,000?
    That was me me in the EXTREME PARTS black civic hb. I also ran a personal best of a 11.4 @ 120. To answer your question I shift at 9,800. But our car only makes 275 ALLMOTOR whp.
    Extremeparts civic
    11.17@123
    2006 import wars quick 8 runner up

Your car definitely looked a lot faster than the typical Honda!! 9,800 eh? I was off by 1,200 but that's still a real screamer! Congrats on the new PB.
    Josh
    91 GMC Syclone, full street trim, full accessories, stock bottom end.
    11.45 @ 117.7 57mm PT51 turbo at 20 PSI, 93 octane street tune w/alcohol injection. D.I.Y. Budget build, <$4500 under the hood complete.

Beeyond Engineering
    nice bear... mid 11sec!!! cool!!!

I was there earlier from 3 - 6:30... got 5-6 good runs in!!!

I did have Beeyond stickers on the rear 1/4's. REMEMBER this is my daily driver.. gets my grocery and my auto parts for my shop.... "FULL STREET" w/ a heavy a$$ roll cage!!! See you on the streets....

btw what does that Silver Trans AM run with the slickies??? I had a good run with him.....

Holy crap, mike! 11.4! I guess I'll have to shift at 9800 to out qualify you at the last import race. Oh, yeah, nevermind.
    "When your only tool is a hammer, everything looks like a nail"
    2006 GLD Import Wars Quick8 Champion
    new best 10-15-06 11.35@112

esthirteen
    nice mike, congrats on you personal best. how was it out there anyways? jake said it kind of sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Bee
    so i hit 11.4@128mph at rescheduled RSD..... not bad for a near stock motor. I think i can probably hit 10s, but oh well.......

Wow bro thats fast.... It look more like a 9s pass lol j/k. Yeah but i wish i was there nice run.....
    Not Fast and Furious enough........

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by micro_machine
    Wow bro thats fast.... It look more like a 9s pass lol j/k. Yeah but i wish i was there nice run.....
    Yeah times were "OFF" that day.....@ RSD

NO FURTHER COMMENT....HEHE!!!!