sorry I quoted wrong person

corrected
    its all good,it was still appropriate.
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

Iussu at work.....

Quote Originally Posted by nismodave
    Iussu at work.....

unfortuantly i am taller than them, and i got rid of the green hair orange skin problem i was having awhile back too.
    WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFW
    WTFWTWFWTWFWTWFWT
    WTWFWTWFWTWFWTWFWTWTf

Daily driving family sedan Bobby72GTO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iussu
    unfortuantly i am taller than them, and i got rid of the green hair orange skin problem i was having awhile back too.
    That is good and you got a new job being a Amish Sex Saleman.

2009 Pontiac G8 GXP A6 (Stock daily family sedan)
    2012 Honda Civic EX (Wife's stock daily)

Quote Originally Posted by FASTZ2895
    My Z28 always beating up ponys, mustangs and other Ford products, What can I do to stop the slaughter?? Ford person wants to now

you have ten cars for a 1000.00 bucks.....

Hey scotty you don't count. Your car is a half breed. Power by chevy

But if you want to make it right y our car is a 8's second car. My car is 11.5, that means your car is about 4 second faster. If I'm wrong correct me: For every second that;s equal to ten car's. Some that being true I need 35 cars correct?

QUOTE=scottie K]you have ten cars for a 1000.00 bucks.....[/QUOTE]

Danielle... times change. Poncho's Avatar
    wow, everyone's cars must be broken or parked for the winter, if the LT1 guys are talking smack.

pretty soon the guys w/ thirdgens will be talking smack, then the guys w/ the late 2nd gens will be talking smack, then finally the v6 guys
    Well, at the very least, I have an interesting back story.

Its sound like you want some of this LT1 or maybe I'm just misunderstanding exactly what you are saying

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeThis
    wow, everyone's cars must be broken or parked for the winter, if the LT1 guys are talking smack.

pretty soon the guys w/ thirdgens will be talking smack, then the guys w/ the late 2nd gens will be talking smack, then finally the v6 guys

Have fun with this Ford.

http://www.torquenstein.net/movies/i...s_JoesGTTT.wmv

In the Twin Cities, thirdgens can talk smack. There's a TTA with 500+ rwhp, and another with 500 at the crank.

But then it gets beat by a single turbo 4.6

http://media.putfile.com/movie969-83
    Online Drag Racing -------Reaction Time Tester!
    Red 1982 Trans Am MSE Hooker 1 5/8, 3 inches back, 3:73s ---- Red 1990 Formula with ZZ4 motor, Hooker 2055s, American Thunder catback ---- Black 1991 GTA with 3 inch Flowmaster Catback system ---- Black 2002 WS6 Bone Stock

Suck Squish Bang Blow

Its sound like you want some of this LT1 or maybe I'm just misunderstanding exactly what you are saying
    yes I do. however, I will parade my GTO around on a trailer, calling everyone out, saying how I added a huge cam, a maggie, 225 heads, a fast 90, not to mention stroking it to a 402, not to mention a safe 150 shot, but then I'll just take it home at the end of the night, and cry that i'm too fooking poor to fix my GTO, much less keep all my bills up to date.

basically yea, you're misunderstanding me, I having not seen this much LTjuan acting all badass since the early 90's when they were handily ***** slapping the SN95 stangs.
    Last edited by Poncho; 10-05-2006 at 01:19 AM.

Hey will you be BLD tonight?

yes I do. however, I will parade my GTO around on a trailer, calling everyone out, saying how I added a huge cam, a maggie, 225 heads, a fast 90, not to mention stroking it to a 402, not to mention a safe 150 shot, but then I'll just take it home at the end of the night, and cry that i'm too fooking poor to fix my GTO, much less keep all my bills up to date.

basically yea, you're misunderstanding me, I having not seen this much LTjuan acting all badass since the early 90's when they were handily ***** slapping the SN95 stangs.

no,the reason is its because i CAN talk smack

Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss
    no,the reason is its because i CAN talk smack

This is true, I see him do it all the time. It's what he is good at.

Hey will you be BLD tonight?
    BLD? I'm assuming you mean GLD?

My GTO is broken, and it's slow, it ran a 13.03@108 2.0 60' stock, and it ran slower w/ more mods due to the fact that it couldn't get down the track w/out spinning thru all of first and most of second, and ran 13.2@111 2.3 60' w/ headers and different mufflers and no traction.

my trans am is a "stock" .040 over 350 running on stock 305 manifolds, 305 Y-Pipe, too small of injectors and the 305 spark/fuel tables (can't change till i have more $$) and worst of all it's running running a 2.73 posi gear. Not to mention it has turd for a cam and shit for heads. I'd love to take it to GLD and run low 15's if i'm lucky, but it won't pass tech w/ a cracked windshield.

the mustang is the only car that can attend GLD right now. it's stock other than a resonator in place of the stock muffler, and a gutted stock airbox. it's about as fast as the trans am though.

BLD? I'm assuming you mean GLD?

My GTO is broken, and it's slow, it ran a 13.03@108 2.0 60' stock, and it ran slower w/ more mods due to the fact that it couldn't get down the track w/out spinning thru all of first and most of second, and ran 13.2@111 2.3 60' w/ headers and different mufflers and no traction.

my trans am is a "stock" .040 over 350 running on stock 305 manifolds, 305 Y-Pipe, too small of injectors and the 305 spark/fuel tables (can't change till i have more $$) and worst of all it's running running a 2.73 posi gear. Not to mention it has turd for a cam and shit for heads. I'd love to take it to GLD and run low 15's if i'm lucky, but it won't pass tech w/ a cracked windshield.

the mustang is the only car that can attend GLD right now. it's stock other than a resonator in place of the stock muffler, and a gutted stock airbox. it's about as fast as the trans am though.
    Wow that sucks about all your cars. You should really just work on one car and get it done before you go to the next. 1 project at a time.

if it doesn't sell first, I still intend on taking the proper steps to finish the TA, but at least I can drive it around now, all I'm holding it back from now is a bit more power, but I bumped the fuel pressure to compensate anyway.

if it doesn't sell first, I still intend on taking the proper steps to finish the TA, but at least I can drive it around now, all I'm holding it back from now is a bit more power, but I bumped the fuel pressure to compensate anyway.
    Sweet, now all it needs is the bottle on it. That will give it a little more hp.