Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeThis
    damn I shoulda got an IROC, never had one, but I did have an '88 sport coupe w/ ground effects though.
    I am more fond to this
    http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic372_2.gif

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    hey...at least you get to go to the track. But now with my new job I will have nights and weekends off so I can finally get to do what I want.

Little nervouse about taking it to the track like you though. Never done it before. I dont wanna look like an idiot lol.
    1968 Camaro 383

Danielle... times change. Poncho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAzzGTA89
    I am more fond to this
    ok fine. i just hate the red/silver of my TA. I'd rather it be one color or the other, not both. your car is sex.
    Well, at the very least, I have an interesting back story.

Quote Originally Posted by Korndogg
    hey...at least you get to go to the track. But now with my new job I will have nights and weekends off so I can finally get to do what I want.

Little nervouse about taking it to the track like you though. Never done it before. I dont wanna look like an idiot lol.
    I think most everyone looks like an idiot their first time there...I know I did for a couple runs! Don't worry about it just go down there and have some fun! Just don't floor it and expect street tires to hook.
    410W/YS-i/10 lbs Boost/Pump Gas
    9.90 @ 140

Thats why I went down with the truck a few times just to get used to how everything works. Doing that in something slow and easy to drive works alot better.
    Kevin
    Daily Driver: 1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ Vortec 350
    Wifes DD: 2003 VW Passat Wagon w/ 1.8T, 5 speed auto
    Plow Truck: 99 Chevy K3500 Pickup w/ a Vortec 454
    Toy 1: 98 BMW R1100R
    87 Camaro Iroc Z28, SOLD, Gone But not Forgotten

Gld

After the first pass you'll be having fun. Good luck

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyKiller87
    Thats why I went down with the truck a few times just to get used to how everything works. Doing that in something slow and easy to drive works alot better.
    uhm...my car is slow
    1968 Camaro 383