Thread: Help

Help

My car died on hampton last night and this morning I pulled ecu and it smells like its all burned up. so i need a new one to get my car home cant afford to have it towed home. the parts stores cant get one for 4 days anyone have one laying around? the number on it is E9ZF-12A650-CA i was told the number has to match. if anybody has one they wanna get rid of please call me 414-248-5578 my names Jared thanks to anyone that can help.

If nothing else... this place in Indiana has one:
    car-part matched the E9ZF and the CA... didnt need the middle 6 I guess.

Engine Computer
    Ford Mustang 6-89,5.0,AT A 265998 $90 Jones Auto, Inc. USA-IN(Orleans) E-mail 1-812-865-4161
    _] Jeff
    _] '08 Audi A4 S-Line
    _] '98 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
    _] '93 Toyota Camry
    www.flickr.com/photojeffic

Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    My car died on hampton last night and this morning I pulled ecu and it smells like its all burned up. so i need a new one to get my car home cant afford to have it towed home. the parts stores cant get one for 4 days anyone have one laying around? the number on it is E9ZF-12A650-CA i was told the number has to match. if anybody has one they wanna get rid of please call me 414-248-5578 my names Jared thanks to anyone that can help.
    Jared did you get your car running. Or did you tow it? PM me and let me know Don